them

MisterC

40 minutes ago, StewGer said:

He is like the guy at 5's that doesn't want to take a turn in goals.

Saturday morning around 1960 and we're playing st catherines,our keeper doesn't turn up and i pick the short straw.
Got beat 5 nil and my goalie career was over,and looks like i was better than him. :thumbsup:  

Any opposition team watching that yesterday needs to take note & hit the flanks constantly.

The amount of ball watching when crosses were coming in was unreal. Ball was going to the back post nearly every time and breaking to one of their attackers. A half decent team would have destroyed them. 

6 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Barkas man, wae they wee arms who ties his boot laces?  

Poor Mange may be stuck with Barkas and Co. for a while fortunately. Good keepers do not come cheap at any time, however with everyone well aware of THEM's dire need, the price will be upped them moment they may an enquiry. Best option will be a loan deal, however they lucked out with Foster, keepers of his quality are not usually on the loan market. 

I apologize if anything I just said above even hints at sympathy for Mange, that was not my intention.

2 hours ago, Imodium said:

Any opposition team watching that yesterday needs to take note & hit the flanks constantly.

The amount of ball watching when crosses were coming in was unreal. Ball was going to the back post nearly every time and breaking to one of their attackers. A half decent team would have destroyed them. 

If only there was a team in the SPFL known for having 2 fullbacks who put a ridiculous number of crosses into the box! lol