them

MisterC

Kerryfail. Fuck me he does say he was deluded but then follows that up with saying he would have been content with AVB😃

I’m now absolutely raging with myself as to how deluded I was in 2019, whilst he was doing his caretaker stint/audition. Whilst I wanted Rafa, I had heard a strong rumour that it was Andre Villa-Boas, and was pretty content with that as an appointment.

1 minute ago, badjon said:

Kerryfail. Fuck me he does say he was deluded but then follows that up with saying he would have been content with AVB😃

I’m now absolutely raging with myself as to how deluded I was in 2019, whilst he was doing his caretaker stint/audition. Whilst I wanted Rafa, I had heard a strong rumour that it was Andre Villa-Boas, and was pretty content with that as an appointment.

That forum Is a endless fountain of entertainment. 

6 hours ago, aird said:

I don't think we can win in there anyway since we drew with motherwell. They had to drop 4pts and we had to win all our games. 

Not sure what happens if they drop more and we win the next 7 though. 

If we go into the game at there midden 16 points ahead we can win it there. 

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

:sarcasm:

Is that to avoid paying out millions in compo for the peado ring cover up. 

Surely that's far more morally repugnant than a face painter getting bumped a few quid... No doubt the rank and file support will be disgusted by this act.. 

Or its all complete shite... 

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Is that to avoid paying out millions in compo for the peado ring cover up. 

Surely that far more morally repugnant than a face painter getting bumped a few quid... No doubt the rank and file support will be disgusted by this act.. 

Or its all complete shite... 

Got to be shite but some Rangers Twitter personalities think theres something behind it :lol: