them

MisterC

1 minute ago, Brackley said:

IMO Clubs  accepting the Queen's shilling for furlough should have an  automatic transfer embargo. 

I reckon Lennon's already been told he's there to the end of the season as they can't afford to bring in a new manager and give him funds to buy new players.  I think he was trying to work his ticket with that press conference as he was effectively daring them to sack him to safeguard his pay off.

Would be fun if Liewell found a way to sack him for gross misconduct and the scumbag ends up with nothing. 

I wouldn't say nothing, cunts been milking however much out of them for years and what have they got to show for it? aye, hes won trophies, but against absolute pish, they are no marks in europe, and their squad in general is dreadful. Soon as we have given them someone to actually challenge and compete against they've crumbled and been found out.

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Anyone think Lennon would be better just putting the tools down and force the board to sack him, getting his pay off rather than a wage till the end of the season, he’s gone anyway.

It looks like he has already done that mate, some of his subs are baffling. He took his best and most dangerous players off the other night and left on guys like Christie and Duffy.

23 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

They just can’t comprehend that we’re smashing this league and that they’re not only fucking it, but tossing it away.

Always cheated, never defeated.

They bought into their own hype.

Years of pundits and media telling them they were so far ahead and that they couldn't be caught.

I cannot remember who it was but they were coming out with us needing to spend £100m just to compete with them lol. 

1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

I’m in fucking bits at that Chico video :lol: 

I missed it on here ,got sent it last night on messenger .Couldn’t save it to post it .

So glad it made it to the thread .

Not quite as good as the Wagner one but brilliant all the same .😂😂

24 minutes ago, Brackley said:

I think he was trying to work his ticket with that press conference as he was effectively daring them to sack him to safeguard his pay off.

Would be fun if Liewell found a way to sack him for gross misconduct and the scumbag ends up with nothing. 

I get the feeling he has a wee band of arse kissers that were feeding him a lot of the press conferance rant . While he was isolating with a huge cargo he'll have been on social media and all that pish non stop . His mind is poisoned anyway but talking with  haggerty and phil all day will have tipped him over the edge - full raging mutant . What i really like is that he's spent an absolute fortune on players , there is no one to blame but himself .

Lawell just has to concentrate on getting a new manager and Lennon will self destruct . He did the same at hibs and just walked out . Think there was an out of court settlement . 

13 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

They bought into their own hype.

Years of pundits and media telling them they were so far ahead and that they couldn't be caught.

I cannot remember who it was but they were coming out with us needing to spend £100m just to compete with them lol. 

Kris Commons iirc

1 minute ago, Bill8972 said:

This was Commons:

Rangers will need to invest £100m to catch up with celtic... they are so far behind their rivals it's incredible

Fair play to our board for finding well over the 100 million given how far ahead we are now.

As it's widely known Lemon is on a 12 month rolling contract my guess is he was told at the end of last season it was being cancelled this season therefore giving him the required 12 months notice. He as usual has thrown his teddy out the pram and fecked up hoping to get cut loose with the remaining portion paid up but with them in deep financial shit they can't afford to pay him off so he's there until the end of the season.