them

MisterC

18 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Oh well it didn't take the new top taig long to settle and show his true colours in with his inaugural speech splattered over the daily rabid. 

Usual bile and blithering pish and how the scum are Scotland's Premier club and Liewell being the cornerstone of the clubs dominance over the last ten years. 

Of their sporting ethos and their brand known and respected globally. 

Waxing lyrical on their charity work. 

He told fans that he understood the scum's underlying ethos, so it's lock up the weans then! 

So it's a duck to water and maybe even more of a devious cunt than Liewell, as he is on the climb and needs to prove himself to get onside with the fans. 

Be interesting to see what happens with the SFA and SPFL going forward. Will he have the same clout? Will it be as you were and celtic can do no wrong?! I wish someone in those pathetic organisations had the balls to stand up to the corruption. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

So it's a duck to water and maybe even more of a devious cunt than Liewell, as he is on the climb and needs to prove himself to get onside with the fans. 

He's a PR guy. He was always going to come in and butter the fans up like that. But his background is in sailing, whisky, and rugby, so I think he'll find it pretty tough to stomach their "shoot the board" fans tearing down fences to get at him if/when he fails. Surprised if he lasts four years. 

1 minute ago, AdzKyle said:

Be interesting to see what happens with the SFA and SPFL going forward. Will he have the same clout? Will be at as you are and celtic can do no wrong?! I wish someone in those pathetic organisations had the balls to stand up to the corruption. 

Our own should be taking up the positions that Liewell vacates. Being champions and the experience of FOOTBALL association workings. No way he gets elected before our own but I'll be interested to see who tries to stop us! 

17 minutes ago, rangersross said:

The outgoing CEO's a finance/accountancy guy and this one's whole career has been in comms/PR. Maybe he's been brought in to tell the scum a happy story while DD squeezes all the cash he can out of the club on his way out. 

Or put a spin on the upcoming court cases.

15 minutes ago, rangersross said:

He's a PR guy. He was always going to come in and butter the fans up like that. But his background is in sailing, whisky, and rugby, so I think he'll find it pretty tough to stomach their "shoot the board" fans tearing down fences to get at him if/when he fails. Surprised if he lasts four years. 

Probably set up to take the fall when they continue to fail as DD hoovers up the last of the cash. 

However, he's taig so I expect no different from him to Liewell and the cabal will coach him and do his bidding to protect their jobs and all gun sights set on us as usual. 

It is also an opportunity for us to outmanouvre those cunts at league and SFA level and exert some influence to drain that swamp. 

24 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Oh well it didn't take the new top taig long to settle in and show his true colours with his inaugural speech splattered over the daily rabid. 

Usual bile and blithering pish and how the scum are Scotland's Premier club and Liewell being the cornerstone of the clubs dominance over the last ten years. 

He told fans that he understood the scum's underlying ethos, so it's lock up the weans then! 

The only thing he never said is.....yer deid

the speccy homo from bbc scotland on and said "he has BIG shoes to fill" and all i saw was a pair of clown shoes. 

23 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Oh well it didn't take the new top taig long to settle in and show his true colours with his inaugural speech splattered over the daily rabid. 

Must only be halfway through the handover, seems to know nothing about 5 decades of hiding CSA and paedophile rings or IRA supporting fans.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Probably set up to take the fall when they continue to fail as DD hoovers up the last of the cash. 

However, he's taig so I expect no different from him to Liewell and the cabal will coach him and do his bidding to protect their jobs and all gun sights set on us as usual. 

It is also an opportunity for us to outmanouvre those cunts at league and SFA level and exert some influence drain that swamp. 

Absolutely. In fact, it would be criminal if we didn't increase our influence during this transitional period for them. It takes a long time to build the kind of relationships that Lawwell uses to subtly stack the deck in their favour. Having met this guy, I'm not sure he really has the 'stuff' to be their 'new Lawwell' but, even if he did, it's not going to happen overnight. 

Incidentally, I think part of what's pushing Lawwell out the door is the positive work the club's already done in this direction over the last 12-18 months. Things like the 'B Teams' reconstruction plan, the offer to fund an investigation, and our improved relationships with other clubs are slowly moving us back into a natural leadership position already. 

9 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

SPFL Secretary Iain Blair stepping down with immediate effect.

Puppet master goes, puppets follow.

:pipe:

Super strange timing.  Why not wait until the end of the season? 

Who the fuck is retiring in the middle of covid? 

("Questions you know the answer to", I know, but whit?)

33 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

dominic has a life season ticket at the chamber of secrets apparently, or whatever it is they call it. 

31 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Our own should be taking up the positions that Liewell vacates. Being champions and the experience of FOOTBALL association workings. No way he gets elected before our own but I'll be interested to see who tries to stop us! 

A wee dick from Alloa will be trying hard to stop any moves .

Was speaking to an aquitainance there who's a celtic fan. He is delighted Lawwell will be away, says they just need to get Lenny out next then Desmond will give the new manager tens of millions to spend on new players. Thinks they'll hold on to eduoard and ajer and build a team around them 😂