them

MisterC

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Are you telling me that you believe one of the 42 members of the league had an email go directly to spam? 

I can't be arsed bringing up last years dirt mate. I think they are corrupt, you don't.

The Dubai scandal was the straw that broke the camels back for me. Edmundson & Jones lost their Rangers careers due to their stupidity the others got a sun tan.

Edmundson and Jones were disciplined by the club itself. 

If the cunts running the game were truly corrupt we'd have been docked points. 

21 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The club reported the two players. The league gave them the 7 game suspension not Rangers.

Anyway, for me, today was just another example of our player being fast tracked in a  witch-hunt style in comparison to others. It's not that difficult to come to that conclusion mate.

Corruption against us comes in many forms. 2008, 2012 & last season are just a few examples of different wrongful punishments.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The cunts in charge are waiting to see how many points we rae ahead before deducting us them + 10 points for being Rangers.

4 hours ago, CR3 said:

To an extent enjoyed watching this with gritted-teeth knowing these grown men & women jumping about singing ten in a row expected this to be a formality only now for it to be considered a pipe dream smashed in a couple of months time, their CEO bolting as the tide is clearly turning. Get it up you and the SFA, for the past 8+ years we have had to endure. We are back you corrupt fenian bastards.

Watched that amazed at, firstly the state of the participants,and secondly wondered if any of them are still alive to witness the season it went :sadface: