them

MisterC

4 minutes ago, Hamie said:

The ones that try to downplay the 10iar and now say they are just happy with what they have. 

Oh no no timmy, we know how much this meant to you; And how do we know? 

Because you told us over and over and over for 'almost' a decade. 

That is a glorious listen. 

He's completely thrown the towel in. Just hope he spends some of his severance package on some industrial cleaning products to get all the filth removed from our trophy. 

The bit at the end is quality.

20 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

well celtic are a right back short now. Makes you wonder if he’s playing to the gallery in the hope of a deadline day move to them.

He's the most rabid cunt you'll find. He'd walk over broken glass to sign for them again, they released him (and his big brother) as youth players. I know his big brother well, used to work at my firm

Absolutely mediocre cunt, fingers crossed they sign him and Declan Gallagher to prop up their defence.

I’m beginning to think that when Mr Gerrard took the helm, they became quietly terrified and began to play from the bottom of the deck and it has undone them, they underestimated us, derided us even and now the house of cards is genuinely falling. You could say that’s so true “but I couldn’t possibly comment” - one for more matured fans.. 

35 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

You don’t deserve a single thing 

Your focus has been on rangers UEFA license rather than your playing squad  

Your demise has cost you a potential £30 million in champions league money 

Your demise will cost you 1/2 of your season ticket money at least £15 million 

You’ve spent more money on disco lights £10 million than you ever have a single player

Your stands have been empty until Rangers came back 

You were beaten 8-2 on aggregate from plumbers and shop keepers 

You spent nearly 300k On a trip to Dubai in 40• heat to play Livingston in the snow

Your obsession with us has been delightful 

We were 15 years and £100 million behind you 

In 4 years we’ve destroyed your club that much your fans can’t even relate to you anymore 

Now we enjoy your tears and misery 

Form is Temporary and Class is permanent 

️Glasgow Rangers 💙💙💙💙💙

:848696413_goodpost:

12 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

This is hitting Mo Johnston levels of pain for them. We might even have passed that point. This isnt just going to go away in a season!

What a time to be alive!

That thought came to my head as well. Can only assume it would have been like this back in '89 had social network been around back then. 

Lovely.