them

MisterC

3 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Sorry if this has already been raised, but Lennon says the Scottish "Government" gave them the go-ahead immediately prior to the trip. Kennedy said they possibly might have been given the o.k.in a kind of a way at some point maybe. Krankie denying all responsibility. How or when will we find out the truth? 

That’s the big question.  Nobody has actually said that they approved the trip, and all of them (Govt, SFA, SPFL and the filth) keep saying that it’s someone other than their own responsibility.  It’s already been said, but initially why did the Football authorities grant the time off for their trip by delaying the Hibs game when there was no Winter break this year?  Starter for 10, then follow the crumbs...

1 hour ago, DMax399 said:

That’s the big question.  Nobody has actually said that they approved the trip, and all of them (Govt, SFA, SPFL and the filth) keep saying that it’s someone other than their own responsibility.  It’s already been said, but initially why did the Football authorities grant the time off for their trip by delaying the Hibs game when there was no Winter break this year?  Starter for 10, then follow the crumbs...

Imagine how quick it would have been investigated if it was. 

I'm a bit late to the meltdown so apologies if this has been said already, but I heard the angry ginger tramp claiming hypocrisy in the media's coverage. Comparing the media's generally positive reaction to the Scottish National Team's conga in their team dressing room and the negative reaction to their jolly in Dubai. The two are not comparable.

If the Scottish National Team had immediately fucked off to Dubai seconds after the final whistle - in the height of a pandemic - and had done the conga around a swimming pool or in a public bar with pint glasses in hand, while the locals/holiday goers stand around taking photos of them, then the reaction would not have been so positive.

3 hours ago, ronniescu said:

Can I also ask, will the Spaghettihad be playable tomorrow night. Their "all-weather"pitch isn't always. 

Serious doubt I'd imagine been snowing all night in Livi and more is forecast tomorrow. 

I dunno how I want it to go on one hand they are in turmoil and if the rumours are correct will be without their best forward.  

On the other Livi have a cup semi this weekend no doubt in my mind that's what they'll be focusing on.  It would also give us the chance to go 24 points clear on Saturday. 

If pushed 24 points clear please 😂

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

The big question for me is how can 8 Aberdeen players receive fines and 2 Rangers players receive the highest penalty yet similar incidents in Dubai go unpunished?

And yet Lennon has the gall to say they are held to greater standards. 

I think that the issue here is that unlike recent times instead of being held to a ‘higher standard’ as they claim, what’s really happening is that they are being held to some form of standard (albeit poor)with their self inflicted idiocy, as opposed to their recent teflon like existence. 
Saying that, in my opinion they should be held to account for their covid protocol failures in Dubai, I have no doubt we would have been if the roles were reversed...

Heard big Julie's at fault for the mutants having to self isolate on return from the hen do in Dubai.
Seems  as if he has been playing musical chairs and not stickin to his designated chair,therefore dragging the other 16 into his bubble which meant he was the cunt responsible,and not the scottish assembly having an agenda against them.
If she has any gumption about her she will use this as a big stick to pan the biggest fuckin mutant,the bigot of lurgan. 

4 hours ago, the cry was no said:

Already this year TLB has accused a ref of being too quick to get his red card out and having a poor game, broke Covid protocols at a pool in Dubai, accused the government of playing politics and pushing an agenda, threatened Sky, lashed out in an unprofessional manner at various journalists, wrongly accused two fellow clubs of failing to follow Covid protocols, wrongly claimed his club have broken no Covid rules, undermined his CEO and conducted the most outrageous press conference in living memory and still he remains untouchable.

Our governing bodies are a disgrace.

Where's Clare??????????

Enough is enough, he should be up on multiple charges including bringing the game into disrepute

Shambles

Didn’t gerrard get a ban for questioning a ref last year? 

5 hours ago, the cry was no said:

Already this year TLB has accused a ref of being too quick to get his red card out and having a poor game, broke Covid protocols at a pool in Dubai, accused the government of playing politics and pushing an agenda, threatened Sky, lashed out in an unprofessional manner at various journalists, wrongly accused two fellow clubs of failing to follow Covid protocols, wrongly claimed his club have broken no Covid rules, undermined his CEO and conducted the most outrageous press conference in living memory and still he remains untouchable.

Our governing bodies are a disgrace.

Where's Clare??????????

Enough is enough, he should be up on multiple charges including bringing the game into disrepute

Shambles

Agreed. Where's is Clare?

What annoyed me was Lennon saying ...

“There seems to be some sort of agenda being driven here. We have been decimated by these rules. I’m not convinced they’re a public health issue. It seems political". 

If they had followed the covid protocols to the letter then they wouldn't have been decimated.He seems oblivious to the health risk. His players have lives outside of football, they would have been spreading the virus to the general public, if the government health officials hadn't stepped in and made them isolate. 

I don't believe the government as an agenda against cfc, they abused the protocols set out to keep everyone safe.  Now they are passing the buck by blaming the government for not stopping the trip. Do they need to be policed to follow protocols, because that's what they are saying by blaming the government.

I hope the government now respond by doing the investigation that the SFA refused to do. The SFA would then be obliged to sanction their club, the same as other clubs.

A part of me thinks this stand Lennon has taken is to try and get their fans onside before season tickets are due, as they have started to protest again. They are demanding Lawwell and Lennon are sacked before they will renew their season tickets. I think they'll find it hard to remove them.