them

MisterC

1 hour ago, SIRB_72 said:

This is hitting Mo Johnston levels of pain for them. We might even have passed that point. This isnt just going to go away in a season!

What a time to be alive!

This is a level of pain they have never had before and I'm loving every minute of it.

They had every advantage possible handed to them. They will be seething and in some cases crying lol, we are walking the league. 

It's going to haunt them for a long time to come and the damage done is going to set them back years on the pitch.

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

This is a level of pain they have never had before and I'm loving every minute of it.

They had every advantage possible handed to them. They will be seething and in some cases crying lol, we are walking the league. 

It's going to haunt them for a long time to come and the damage done is going to set them back years on the pitch.

And still a third of this season to go.......................addicted to their pain.

The mother of all meltdowns is not that far away. 

It's coming home. 

2 hours ago, The Socrates. said:

Running about here with no clue where he was gawn:lol:

giphy (9).gif

Maybe they’ve found his true position,box to box midfielder and if he’s in the opposition’s box then they’re defence isn’t under pressure,could be the master stroke that saves lennons season. He’s like an Irish olly Burke.

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

This Lennon/Griffiths 'fall out' rumour is gaining a bit of traction.

Can't see it being true, but it's indicative of the state of them now and the turn around that it's doing the rounds at all.

A few years ago it was us, any mad rumour you couldn't discount straight away because of the state we were in, who was in charge etc.

As said, can't see it being true, but funny all the same that some of them believe it, and shows the complete full circle!

Magic!

I’ll believe it mate. Plenty rumours about, I heard  that lego is fucked off with TLB and that’s why he got sent off during the week. They are turning on themselves and it’s fantastic to see.

4 hours ago, NlLoyal said:

Listening to ssb over the last few months has been a dream.  Being 26 I’ve no experienced us winning the league with a good proper drink in me. Fuck me I’ll be riding the duke of Wellington into parkhead when it’s over 

Why would you not have any experience of us winning the league.....you must have been 16/17 whe we last won the league in 2011?