them

MisterC

4 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

It’s real.

Social media personal accounts for high profile people are really really stupid IMHO .Twitter really bad ,Facebook absolutely brainless if they go on there .

Ps I once got a freinds request from Zlatan ,I accepted .Don’t think it was real ,he only had 134 friends ,never posted very much and what was posted was all in Serbian .Ignorant dick never even liked my happy birthday post .😂😂.

PS if the Duffy account is real it goes to show you exactly what the guy is all about ,Definitely somebody no football wants anywhere near there team ,Unless it’s a Sunday amatuer team .

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Social media personal accounts for high profile people are really really stupid IMHO .Twitter really bad ,Facebook absolutely brainless if they go on there .

Ps I once got a freinds request from Zlatan ,I accepted .Don’t think it was real ,he only had 134 friends ,never posted very much and what was posted was all in Serbian .Ignorant dick never even liked my happy birthday post .😂😂.

PS if the Duffy account is real it goes to show you exactly what the guy is all about ,Definitely somebody no football wants anywhere near there team ,Unless it’s a Sunday amatuer team .

Thinks he’s a hard man apparently, he’ll be pissed likely, a guy gave him pelters for being on the razzle, don’t forget he’s a lennon addition, he’s comes from the same pond as him and look what lennon has got away with over the years and still is, he’s still there. 

1 minute ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Thinks he’s a hard man apparently, he’ll be pissed likely, a guy gave him pelters for being on the razzle, don’t forget he’s a lennon addition, he’s comes from the same pond as him and look what lennon has got away with over the years and still is, he’s still there. 

Very true ,When will McLean arrive to create the 3 amigos .

16 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Would you be brave enough to put it on an acca 😳

A mate of mine (Jambo) had 6 out of 7 up on Saturday ,Guess who the daft cunt picked who let him down for 320 .

Sore one for your mate. Tonight's game or any game I wouldn't put 1p on they fuckers mate. Killie without a manager are the concern but hope to fuck I'm wrong...again ! 

6 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Sore one for your mate. Tonight's game or any game I wouldn't put 1p on they fuckers mate. Killie without a manager are the concern but hope to fuck I'm wrong...again ! 

To be fair to him he did say if one team let him down he was glad it was them .He was away to play darts on zoom and get pished so he was happy in the world 😁

Its wrong to say I wouldn’t bet on them ,I have ,but only a couple of times And that’s been recent too .Stuck some small stakes in play when they were losing to Ross co in the cup as a wee saver .Did it in another game too but can’t remember,there’s been a few fuck ups this year .😁

I have bet against them plenty  over the years .European away games have been rich pickings 😁

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

- 90% of their staff are still furloughed.

- Dubai trip cost over £400k.

- 5 years to claim refunds on missed games, club astonished at how many refunds have already been actioned.

- Club didn't improve their streaming platform as they thought fans would be back by October. Still hasn't been improved.

- Big discount being talked about for next season tickets.

:pipe:

The financial abyss awaits .

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

- 90% of their staff are still furloughed.

- Dubai trip cost over £400k.

- 5 years to claim refunds on missed games, club astonished at how many refunds have already been actioned.

- Club didn't improve their streaming platform as they thought fans would be back by October. Still hasn't been improved.

- Big discount being talked about for next season tickets.

:pipe:

- Terry Munro missing in action; may not be seen ever again 

33 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

When you look at the signings Aberdeen made yesterday I think they are going to try for 2nd place. They can see Celtic drowning and want that Champions League spot.

They've totally changed their entire frontline and brought back their young players that have performed on loan. Definitely pushing for 2nd and why not? Never going to be a better opportunity.

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Being pissed would certainly explain some of his performances! Haha