them

MisterC

8 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

So you think we will draw with killie

We're without Morelos for one game and Roofe for two, maybe without Defoe on Saturday and still missing Arfield so it isn't impossible, it'll just make no difference in the bigger picture. 

We'll win anyway. It'll be tense as fuck but we'll win. 

2 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

The last 10 years have been a constant worse case scenario so it's understandable. 

Nah its not understandable tbh. 

A team who's broken records and have not been beaten all season are now going to blow it because the tims have won a few games? 

It's embarassing behaviour. Our best league performance in decades and we have to look at that pish being spouted. 

The only thing that game should do to our team tonight is give them another incentive to know that they manky scummy bastards are going to get everything handed to them in the hope we fuck up.

Just go win the next 5 and end these cunts!

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's already lost. 

They have pulled it back to 13 on Sunday and we have shat the bed. 

Oh well

It was good while it lasted. They obviously deserve the 10 considering that's 3 games in a row they've won, fair play to Lennon.

Just now, dougal72 said:

The last 10 years have been a constant worse case scenario so it's understandable. 

I get there is scar tissue from previous seasons.

But I think people are letting this Hamilton game get into their heads far too much.

We are 5 wins away from this title and unbeaten after 28 games. Even with their win tonight we still are 20 goals better off as well. 

We've also responded well after dropping points. 5 past county after Motherwell and a 14 match winning run after hibs. 

Was hoping for another wee shock but the scum aren’t that bad, always expected them to find some form, we’ve done most of the hard work and we are not in our top form, need to get it back and finish this, I’m worried about the piggery game so we have to make sure it’s 3 pointers up till then.

Slaughter me all you like but them winning the past 2 games in the style they have with the officials onside and with the SFA banning roofe and letting Ajeti off is causing me a slight concern. 

If we fuck this up it would be a fucking outrage. Saturday is a massive game and we need to go out guns blazing and Bury them. We have been flawless in the league this year but we all have to agree our players are yet to win anything and I hope they don't fuck it up in any way. 

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Was hoping for another wee shock but the scum aren’t that bad, always expected them to find some form, we’ve done most of the hard work and we are not in our top form, need to get it back and finish this, I’m worried about the piggery game so we have to make sure it’s 3 pointers up till then.

Agree I'm gonna be honest atm I think we will lose that. Have we win 3 in a row there before? What's important is winning our next 4 games, 3 are at at Ibrox and an old firm defeat would be irrelevant.

2 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Slaughter me all you like but them winning the past 2 games in the style they have with the officials onside and with the SFA banning roofe and letting Ajeti off is causing me a slight concern. 

If we fuck this up it would be a fucking outrage. Saturday is a massive game and we need to go out guns blazing and Bury them. We have been flawless in the league this year but we all have to agree our players are yet to win anything and I hope they don't fuck it up in any way. 

Ffs

4 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

What style was that at the weekend from them then? A last minute clearance off the line to stop them dropping points against a piss poor Motherwell? 😂