them

MisterC

15 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I get there is scar tissue from previous seasons.

But I think people are letting this Hamilton game get into their heads far too much.

We are 5 wins away from this title and unbeaten after 28 games. Even with their win tonight we still are 20 goals better off as well. 

We've also responded well after dropping points. 5 past county after Motherwell and a 14 match winning run after hibs. 

100% agree, all I'm saying is I understand why some will be nervous. Pretty sure  we'll be champions before the end of March. 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Haha I’m one of the most pessimistic cunts on here but even I’ve ordered party stuff weeks ago as well 😂image.thumb.png.83351e7e728293f61f261402b48512ff.png

U do like a flip flop tho so u never know 😂😂 the false hope will kill the fenian bastards even more 

2 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

U do like a flip flop tho so u never know 😂😂 the false hope will kill the fenian bastards even more 

Surprised tbh, i never get away with catching people out i end up just getting roasted myself. 

Wait tae ye see me back in the match thread on Saturday throwing absolute pelters after 20 minutes again

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

No point in falling out over taigs. 

I'll say it again. I hate the cunts. 

They taint everything they touch. They are a cancer. 

We watched them again tonight bitch, scratch, scream and cheat as they do. Ably assisted by a corrupt official yet again. 

However, they remain pish and they can never be us and that's what kills them. 

They will drop points and we shall continue in our march towards that title sooner than later and that shower of shite will implode and remain the irrelevance they always have been. 

We shall party, basquing in the glory of 55 as they lick their wounds of rotten putrid flesh.

If ever a club, race or religion need wiped from the face of the planet, its them. 

Never forget who and what they are. 

Post of the day 😉👍

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

No point in falling out over taigs. 

I'll say it again. I hate the cunts. 

They taint everything they touch. They are a cancer. 

We watched them again tonight bitch, scratch, scream and cheat as they do. Ably assisted by a corrupt official yet again. 

However, they remain pish and they can never be us and that's what kills them. 

They will drop points and we shall continue in our march towards that title sooner than later and that shower of shite will implode and remain the irrelevance they always have been. 

We shall party, basquing in the glory of 55 as they lick their wounds of rotten putrid flesh.

If ever a club, race or religion need wiped from the face of the planet, its them. 

Never forget who and what they are. 

Get off the fence and say what you really feel