them

MisterC

4 hours ago, AdzKyle said:

Steve Clarke the new favourite to take over from Lennon. Oh please let that be true. 

I've been saying this for a while. Clark gets his international tournament. As far as Scotland will ever go, let's be honest. 

Lennon stays till the summer, Clark leaves Scotland after the Euros.

2 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

That celtic statement is sickening. There’s nothing unequivocally in that statement. They have apologised for the whole of Scottish football and included their team with this other team called celtic boys club. They are still claiming separate entity. 

625AF637-167B-49A3-84CA-363867C099AF.jpeg

Not surprised but yes it’s sickening. They cannot take responsibility for anything without saying “but but they did it too”. Pathetic. 

12 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Not surprised but yes it’s sickening. They cannot take responsibility for anything without saying “but but they did it too”. Pathetic. 

Think it’s all to continue the separate entity lie, they are just another team across Scottish football and nothing to do with them. 

7 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Not sure if this is the place for this but since he is calling out the penalty given to the tarriers on Wed I thought it might as well go in here, they will not be happy wabbits when they read it. :pipe:

From BBC Scotland:

'Jim Goodwin: St Mirren boss calls for divers to be named and shamed'

Players guilty of diving should be named and shamed, says St Mirren manager Jim Goodwin, as he hit out at the "joke" penalty Celtic were awarded against his side in midweek.

Celtic scored their second goal from the spot in a 4-0 win in Paisley after Ryan Flynn's challenge on Greg Taylor.

Goodwin also accused Hibernian winger Jamie Murphy of going down too easily this season.

"The penalty the other night was a joke," said the St Mirren boss.

"Ryan Flynn touches Greg Taylor's shoulder then pulls away very quickly. Then Greg Taylor's legs fall away beneath him.

"I can understand players if they are tripped or kicked falling over. I can't understand how players can fall over when someone touches their shoulder.

"We've had similar against Hibs three games ago. It seems to be certain individuals who are very good at it and very clever.

"Not every little bit of contact in the area is a penalty. Hibs got a penalty the other day against Aberdeen and again it was the same player involved. It's just minimal contact.

"I'd be embarrassed if I was some of these players watching these incidents back. I'd really be cringing."

Goodwin backed Rangers counterpart Steven Gerrard's call for Scottish football to bring in VAR, and he called on the compliance officer to get tough on persistent offenders in the meantime.

"I think everybody involved in the game needs to take responsibility for it - managers, players and referees," he added.

"We need to start naming and shaming.

"The compliance officer needs to get involved more and suspensions need to be handed out to these individuals. And it needs to be consistent as that's the frustration for everyone in the game."

This is good. Get the fucking ball rolling now. 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Pressure ramping up mate. Gerrard picks his words wisely about the standard of officiating. It’s the trickle down. 👍🇬🇧

I thought Stevie was good how he handled that today, he let 'us know' 'he knows' what is going on without naming anyone. :thumbup:

Just now, Bears r us said:

I thought Stevie was good how he handled that today, he let 'us know' 'he knows' what is going on without naming anyone. :thumbup:

It’s for the benefit of football mate. Even Jim Goodwin is on our wagon now. Might need a double decker soon. 😉

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

It’s for the benefit of football mate. Even Jim Goodwin is on our wagon now. Might need a double decker soon. 😉

I would normally be pissed off with the 'Lenny' part, but I think he knew what he was doing there, Stevie is an astute guy at times.  

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I would normally be pissed off with the 'Lenny' part, but I think he knew what he was doing there, Stevie is an astute guy at times.  

Absolutely he knew what he was doing. He toys with the press no doubt about it and they go running to their mammies to tell everyone what Gerrard said. He’s got them wrapped around his finger mate. They’re just too fucking stupid to know. Things are turning mate. Very hopeful now. 

11 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Absolutely he knew what he was doing. He toys with the press no doubt about it and they go running to their mammies to tell everyone what Gerrard said. He’s got them wrapped around his finger mate. They’re just too fucking stupid to know. Things are turning mate. Very hopeful now. 

We have to hope things are turning mate, it has been a long time coming. :thumbup: