them

MisterC

38 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Need to think a little more long term though. No doubt we have won the league. That’s a certainty. But fail to challenge “incompetent refs” now and it carries on into next season. The last 2 months have shown the refs will bend over backward to help them. That needs challenged. 

Those same refs haven't given a penalty against us all season. 

9 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

refs are not "corrupt" or tarriers, you get what you pay for, and Scottish football pays for part time referees

look through any spl game and you will find refs making mistakes in most games, are Motherwell fans on their forums calling refs accies? more than likely.

until we get professional referees or VAR it isn't going to change

Great point mate. Pay peanuts you get monkeys. 
edit: the suits they wear are bang on. 😉

19 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You would be crying from the rooftops about them if we didn't have an 18 point league. 

The refs (and linesmen) are cheats. The compliance is heavily swayed. The selective showing of replays is bias and the tv commentary is one sided. 

We have one the league despite all this which makes it even sweeter but the fact still remains, they are cheats.

If the refs cheat us so much we wouldn’t be 18 points ahead 

11 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

If the refs cheat us so much we wouldn’t be 18 points ahead 

We are too good for the refs.

This is the tarrier thread so I'm talking about the refs in their games. The free kick that wasn't given to Middleton was a disgrace.

Just now, bluenoz said:

We are too good for the refs.

This is the tarrier thread so I'm talking about the refs in their games. The free kick that wasn't given to Middleton was a disgrace.

My point still stands then, the refs would be giving them much much more to enable them to have won more games than they have done

50 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Not sure about that.Teams have good reason not to fear them and plenty have picked up points cos theyve realised this.  St johnstone could easy have got at least a draw today when  last year they got a couple o 7nil scuddings off them when they played like they were afraid of them.

That's true. I didn't mean all season as clearly it has worked against them but at 1-0 I thought they'd have sat in and defended backs to the wall. That lot can't break it down and you're probably walking away with 3 or at the very least 1 point. 

Fair play for them trying to kill the game just frustrating, I can't enjoy it until its officially done :lol:

9 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

People in our support think refs are biased towards them.

People in their support think refs are biased towards us.

People who don’t support either of us think refs are biased towards both of us over the smaller clubs.

The reality is that the referees are just shit across the board.

What about the compliance officers? They consistent across the board?!

2 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

True, although we are cruising the league without using their incompetence, they say it evens itself out so hopefully next season for 56 we get what’s owed

Can’t wait to hear that cunt crocker after we’re champions mate. He’ll be boakin. 
😂😂

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Can’t wait to hear that cunt crocker after we’re champions mate. He’ll be boakin. 
😂😂

I'll have it on RTV to enjoy the moment with a true blue.

I will listen back though to hear the pain in the fat specky bastards voice.

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

That's wrong, the club have been challenging it.

Incompetence from officials needs pointed out, sure it doesn't mean anything in regards the outcome of this season but the same officials will be officiating next season.

I've not been concerned about their 'form' but i know 2 of their victories have came on the back of receiving 2 fortuitous penalties at 1-0.

Do i think there is a full on conspiracy? No.

What is a weirder fascination is people determined to pull folk up or try ridicule them for highlighting the mistakes from officials. 

It's also child-like to suggest people can't be enjoying our title winning season because they make a few posts on an internet forum pointing out mistakes.

100% bang on 

It’s the same ones that we’re having meltdowns around February too 😄