them

MisterC

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

I wasn’t talking about compliance officers though, I was specifically talking about referees.

Fair enough. There’s no doubt the ate completely useless but there’s also a level of corruption in there. 
Full time refs would go a little to help but until refs are pulled up for poor performances, nothing will change.  

38 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

TBH we could be 50 points ahead of them, league officially and mathematically wrapped up weeks before, and i'd still love coming on here to laugh at them.

Where’s your compassion,a manager could be getting sacked in the middle of a pandemic for fucksake.:snapoutofit:

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

100% bang on 

It’s the same ones that we’re having meltdowns around February too 😄

I don't know about the February meltdowns mate but it seems to be a 'thing' to try and belittle fellow Bears for having the audacity to highlight something they don't agree with.

Strange behaviour imo.

As Babn said, our manager has highlighted the 'consistency' of the refs. 

That is no coincidence.

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

This can’t continue. That isn’t incompetence ffs he’s at least 5 yards offside lol

D271E983-A3C3-4B8D-B9C1-D53586FF9701.jpeg

It was miles onside the tarrier let it run through his legs he didn’t touch the ball.  Starting to sound like tarriers here man. 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Title is won ,we all know that .My point is .I won’t go calling other bears mongos for having a different opinion .Ffs it’s been 9 years .Any bear is entitled to be different.If that means they are shitting their pants .No probs with me  

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

12CE17DF-ABAD-408A-8C87-EB7CA14F8654.thumb.jpeg.45e1069df255cff60b426e9c98565f38.jpeg

image.gif.b3e89a31ac40a7a49be30dde1d8a2ed5.gif

30 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

People in our support think refs are biased towards them.

People in their support think refs are biased towards us.

People who don’t support either of us think refs are biased towards both of us over the smaller clubs.

The reality is that the referees are just shit across the board.

wet myself laughing at the calls for VAR an d meantime we aint even got goal line tech and part time refs.
Where do they think the money will come from.
Spot on with the refs are dug shite,and cannot stand their dismissive attitude that they can do no wrong.

For the record, I prefer to come on this thread to laugh at them but I like to find out the wee decisions going their way for arguments sake in work etc. So i can shoot the bastards down when they act the cunt saying we get everything.

Most of the funny stuff you can find on twitter so i'd suggest that as an alternative if people don't like it on here.

8 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Fair enough. There’s no doubt the ate completely useless but there’s also a level of corruption in there. 
Full time refs would go a little to help but until refs are pulled up for poor performances, nothing will change.  

I have absolutely no problem in saying the refs and many linesman are bent in this Country .Last 9 years and not just this seasons has convinced me off that .I know many bears can’t bring themselves to that opinion .That’s fine too .I won’t be hiding from my opinions though .Let me know when Gers are getting vital game changing decisions 2/3 weeks in a row and I may reassess 😉

And pigs will fly 

10 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I don't know about the February meltdowns mate but it seems to be a 'thing' to try and belittle fellow Bears for having the audacity to highlight something they don't agree with.

Strange behaviour imo.

As Babn said, our manager has highlighted the 'consistency' of the refs. 

That is no coincidence.

It’s the same 5/6 posters mate .Some are great posters btw on the whole .I tell them often enough .Then we do have a few out and out pricks IMO 

No perfect myself but like I said ..9 years .I think the title is won yes .Am I shitting myself .yes .Want this desperately and I’m loving the feeling .Yet no way am I going to slag of any bear for going through the emotional ringer .

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Embarrassing mate. The "title race" has been finished for over a month now and there's still folk panicking and screaming conspiracy whenever they scrape a win.

The sort of shit we should be laughing at them for doing.

See to be 100% honest (and with a bit of hindsight) it never was a title race, we ran away with this

1 hour ago, HuistraHairDo said:

refs are not "corrupt" or tarriers, you get what you pay for, and Scottish football pays for part time referees

look through any spl game and you will find refs making mistakes in most games, are Motherwell fans on their forums calling refs accies? more than likely.

until we get professional referees or VAR it isn't going to change

Let's get it right, some of them definitely are tarriers and you'll never change my opinion on that.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It’s the same 5/6 posters mate .Some are great posters btw on the whole .I tell them often enough .Then we do have a few out and out pricks IMO 

No perfect myself but like I said ..9 years .I think the title is won yes .Am I shitting myself .yes .Want this desperately and I’m loving the feeling .Yet no way am I going to slag of any bear for going through the emotional ringer .

Everybody has their weaknesses but some are so far up their own arse they can't see it.

I'm not worried in the slightest about them, like everyone else I want it over the line to begin the celebrations properly because they will be special.

There seems to be a lack of self-awareness with some, coming on giving it to Bears for questioning the refs and saying we should only be enjoying being at the top again and to hell with the conspiracy theories.....yet here they are challenging it so not actually practicing what they preach.

5 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I didn’t see much of it but I did see Taylor fall over repeatedly (clearly they shouldn’t play him in windy stadiums imo) and Doofus hold an opponent down at a corner to prevent him jumping but that’s apparently OK 👍

Duffy also handled the ball in the box which appears to be okay to Steven McLean too.