them

MisterC

58 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

The silence was deafening concerning Yousaf, The fat Jap, Jack Mcginn and Kevin Kelly to name but a few. :hmmm:

Edit: Their "two year" internal investigation has now turned into a Four year investigation (so far) , and strangely no conclusion to it. :sarcasm:

Was going to post that myself, the silence says it all 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Some of the comments from that lot regarding Walter are fucking vile.

These people deserve to die a slow and very painful death.

I don't even want to see them :raging: and I don't even know if there has been any more news regarding rumours to this point, so I won't comment further. 

17 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

And he will cost a fortune if true. 

However season book's need sold, would be really supprised if he gets the jod!!! 

He's no getting the jod ;-), however d mcinnes has a hole in his schedule.

2 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

I can't see this happening. He's been out of work for 10 years and seems happy working in the studio. Too much of a risk.

It would be a season ticket appointment thought as He's wan oaf us. How did the last one turn out IRA Duffy

Hasn't he been the assistant manager of ROI recently?

See Keane has threw his hat in the ring for the tarrier job.  Same keane who’s players ended up hating him and throwing a party when he resigned at Sunderland. So yes please.

only thing is the old firm game will be a bit of a circus outside Scotland, won’t be rangers vs Celtic it will be Liverpool vs Man Utd.