them

MisterC

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Probably been posted but this from Brown. :lol: :lol: They were throwing fuckin sharks at yer motors ya moon unit.

"Our supporters have been great in sticking to the guidelines, even after we have won the league and another Treble, so we just need more of the same.

Selective memory as usual from that lot. 

12 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I absolutely love that the only thing they have left now is to play up to the slavering messes in their support. Trotting out the 'new club' and 'sevco' patter is incredibly pathetic from them, and to be honest unprofessional. It's like Jim Traynor's illiterate brother is in charge of their PR at the moment.

You just know their next manager is going to be one of their own to appease the idiots in their support as well.

I am loving every single minute.

Loving it and l've not started really rubbing it in yet.

14 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I absolutely love that the only thing they have left now is to play up to the slavering messes in their support. Trotting out the 'new club' and 'sevco' patter is incredibly pathetic from them, and to be honest unprofessional. It's like Jim Traynor's illiterate brother is in charge of their PR at the moment.

You just know their next manager is going to be one of their own to appease the idiots in their support as well.

Obviously Ramping up for their push to sell season tickets, Desperate cunts 😂

17 hours ago, B1872 said:

So if he palmed it back in to play and they scored it would’ve been a better save than holding it and them not scoring?!?!

WIT MAN!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

They are not well in the head bud.

And that was before 55.

We have many months of meltdown to go.

2 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

They are in a mess that’s for sure .We probably won’t know exactly what level until the summer/start of the season .

Whatwever state they are in they will be far behind us both on and off the park .Remains to be seen just exactly how far .

Its glorious .