them

MisterC

2 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Better head shot than his one to that goalie :boydie:

Sounds along the same lines as Keanes training methods of "sit the fuck down".
This fool will give us endless hours of side splitting fun up here.

One minute your looking up in the air for the ball,split second later you think you won't get to the header,and decide to try to collect it with your boot,you look up and the keepers face is on the sole of your boot. :sadface: 

3 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Sounds along the same lines as Keanes training methods of "sit the fuck down".
This fool will give us endless hours of side splitting fun up here.

One minute your looking up in the air for the ball,split second later you think you won't get to the header,and decide to try to collect it with your boot,you look up and the keepers face is on the sole of your boot. :sadface: 

CA6EB77A-B44A-4A1A-B23C-D090EBB6D1E4.jpeg

3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Imagine being a tarrier and seeing that this morning :lol:

Roofe sending the bastards into another deep depression for the day.

They were probably rough from the night before and couldn’t face another celebration quite so soon .😁

Don’t want to get carried away before a ball has been kicked but if they appoint Keane it’s a massive opportunity for us to win 56.

I don’t see what he offers different to Lennon in terms of style and you could even argue that at least Lennon had a very good knowledge of the league, I think (and hope) Keane will arrive with a misplaced arrogance and vastly underestimate the job he has as I’d imagine he’ll currently have next to no knowledge of how teams like Hibs, Livi etc play.