them

MisterC

21 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Just look at the rebuilding job they face.

Barkas will surely go if they can find mugs to buy him, Bain will presumably stay as No 1 but another keeper needed.

In defence, Ajer, Laxalt, Duffy will go and they’ll try to build around young Welsh who is one of their better CBs in recent years. If Jullien ever gets over Covid and stookies, he’ll not contribute much next season and I don’t expect Bitton to play centre half too often, especially not against us. So I reckon they need at least three centre backs, cover for Taylor at left back and a right back. We’ll know if Fritzel is serious or not if they bring in O’Donnell at RB and Gallagher at centre half. Minimum five defensive players required.

Even more pressure on McGregor next season in the middle and Turnbull should start most games too. Soro for Brown is obvious (if he stays) but they need at least two decent midfielders just for numbers, never mind quality.

Griffiths will be parped and I expect Christie to go too. French Eddie may well go back to France to see out his remaining years as an U21 international :lol: 

El Younoussi back to Southampton just leaves NaeNeck and Pikey Johnson with nobody to cross to. Duds (Klimala, Ajeti) will be moved on at a loss  Minimum three first team strikers needed.

By my reckoning that is at least eleven players needed just to stand still and gives them very little depth.

We cannot be complacent (big part of the scum downfall imo) but we really need to capitalise on the absolute shambles they find themselves in.

:UK:

So in theory ,they will be even worse next season .😂

Aye its a huge job for whoever takes over next year and they won’t have the war chest to use .They spunked that already .

54 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Never forget him being on a brace against Hamilton at Ibrox, gets his head burst open, runs up the tunnel, proceeds to be off the pitch - but not substituted - for over 10 minutes.

Eventually runs back on with a Terry Butcher bandage on his dome, proceeds to score his hattrick :lol:

Absolutely decimated Dougie Imrie in front of the Govan Front that day too. Straight red every day of the week and he’s laughing about it to the ref. Crackpot.

@RFC55, my Da and I were on his stag do’s flight to Vegas. Garner wasn’t there as Pedro had called the players in early for pre season. We were on FaceTime to Garner on the Manchester Airport runway :lol: 

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

Never forget him being on a brace against Hamilton at Ibrox, gets his head burst open, runs up the tunnel, proceeds to be off the pitch - but not substituted - for over 10 minutes.

Eventually runs back on with a Terry Butcher bandage on his dome, proceeds to score his hattrick :lol:

Absolutely decimated Dougie Imrie in front of the Govan Front that day too. Straight red every day of the week and he’s laughing about it to the ref. Crackpot.

Never a red

22 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

What’s complicated about paying someone their wages ffs, Surely you just deposit the money into their bank account at the end of the month especially when you’ve got pyoor mullions in the bank, Maybe it’s a clearing thing if the moneys coming from Panama right enough 😂