them

MisterC

There is so many extreme forms of vernacular to describe them, I like silly, it is a wee pointless word that describes a wee club that got a leg up for eight and a half years. 

7 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Them giving Kennedy the job will be like when they gave Burns the job. Ticks all the sevconian boxes this time around but nowhere near capable of turning them into a team that will challenge us.

Burns was popular with scum fans Kennedy isn’t and even they are asking why he’s outlived 3 managers.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Dae it cause our only tactic against the champions is to target a CB playing RB. 

This is the cellic a grew up with, masonic conspiracies and victim hood, it’s good to see it back

No doubt.  Normal service has quite rightly, been resumed.

12 hours ago, CR3 said:

Dunno if anyone else is the same but I actually hate Kennedy more than I did Lemon, there was a pantomime villain role with lemon where you came to expect him being a cunt but he gave it out as much as we gave him it tight. Probably a character the game needs at times for a bit of entertainment value and to fuel the hate but with Kennedy he’s just an utterly smug bastard I can’t stand at all.:pipe:

Yep having met him .There is no bigger smug cunt than this guy 

He belongs there .He won’t get a gig anywhere else ,without having the usual tarrier link