Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown, Howe & Munro - Reaction.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don’t deserve a single thing  Your focus has been on rangers UEFA license rather than your playing squad   Your demise has cost you a potential £30 million in champions league money 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

A lot of them seem to think we have broke our social media boycott due to the tweet on Prince Philip

They really are thick as fuck.

Seen one of them use a screen grab of the statement where it clearly states "Rangers players and management will not use social media" nothing about the club not doing it, thick cunts. 

6 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Even the wank DR getting the boot in.

No need to use a photo but it's a good un. 😂

Screenshot_20210409-155941.png

Not so easy for the Daily Record or any other Scottish media for that matter to dismiss Stevie G’s statement as nothing more than Sour Grapes now that Rangers are Champions Elect is it, Rangers now speaking from a Position of Strength and hopefully ready to Lawyer up and take the cunts at the sfa on should they need to.

21 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I honestly think no manager worth a damn will touch them right now.

Howe at this point imo is using them to try and generate some interest down south.

I'd be delighted if they handed Kennedy the job. No chance thier hordes will buy season tickets with him, leaving them struggling even more financially lol. 

Them giving Kennedy the job will be like when they gave Burns the job. Ticks all the sevconian boxes this time around but nowhere near capable of turning them into a team that will challenge us.

29 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Them giving Kennedy the job will be like when they gave Burns the job. Ticks all the sevconian boxes this time around but nowhere near capable of turning them into a team that will challenge us.

They appointed Billy McBungle in a Clydebank carpark the classless bastards

And after slithering behind Steins back for the Job  he done the exact same to Davie Hay.

More of a Brutus than than a caesar 

Et tu billy...

58 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I reckon they'll go for some ex taig like o'neill, Lambert etc before they give Kennedy the job. 

Can someone explain to me how Clarke's name keeps getting mentioned?

Couldn't the sfa sue him for breaking a contract in the middle of a World Cup campaign and Euros no less? Or sue Celtic for poaching a coach under contract?

I suppose Rodgers did it so it must be legal. Pretty fucking scummy all the same.

• DBBTB changed the title to Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown, Howe & Munro - Reaction.