them

MisterC

Just now, MacBoyd said:

Don't get your point because we wanted him to stay and help our chances of winning the league, we were damaging his mental health? Surely we can want our teams rivals to have a shit manager.

For what its worth I find that video a bit uncomfortable as he clearly has issues with drink.

Nah mate not us. Them. I'm delighted he stayed. The taigs are all over the story saying his mental health is shot to fuck. He was clearly in a bad way and sinking when he was at the helm and they had a duty to care for him then and never.

As @Junior Sopranosays he is just pished but for a while it's been no secret he was struggling and then seeing him in that nick might be worrying to some...Who care.

8 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I have a degree of sympathy for anyone who's mental health is clearly that battered however, the same people crying for sympathy for him are the same people who kept him in a job out of spite and did this to him. 

Oh FFS! 😂😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Nah mate not us. Them. I'm delighted he stayed. The taigs are all over the story saying his mental health is shot to fuck. He was clearly in a bad way and sinking when he was at the helm and they had a duty to care for him then and never.

As @Junior Sopranosays he is just pished but for a while it's been no secret he was struggling and then seeing him in that nick might be worrying to some...Who care.

Ah ok got you. Yes the club failed him and the fans said and did worse things to him than we ever did 

Just now, MacBoyd said:

Ah ok got you. Yes the club failed him and the fans said and did worse things to him than we ever did 

Exactly that. They are making us out the bad ones when they were chucking metal sharks at him and running hate campaigns in their own manky support.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Exactly that. They are making us out the bad ones when they were chucking metal sharks at him and running hate campaigns in their own manky support.

The picture of him looking like a gimp with the red Cross over him on every post celtic put up. Calling him an alky cunt. Throwing stuff at him.