them

MisterC

Practically everything you do these days outwith the confines of your own home is likely to be recorded one way or another.  Everyone is affected by that & people within football are more aware of that than most.  
Find Ally’s comments rather out of touch on this one.  

6 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.9081c6b74133b8a358446d775e178e09.jpeg

we are all Neil Lennon.

image.thumb.jpeg.64065d3a8f2c115b6640418e3307a7fa.jpeg

They were not as concerned about his mental health here right enough.

Exactly mate. Where was the outrage about mental health when at that riot it was Lennon get to fuck Let's not forget the weekly banners wanting him gone as well. 

Hypocrites the lot of them as usual. 

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Exactly mate. Where was the outrage about mental health when at that riot it was Lennon get to fuck Let's not forget the weekly banners wanting him gone as well. 

Hypocrites the lot of them as usual. 

They just like to make themselves seem morally superior to everyone else, Shower of blinkered fannys.

If they had an ounce of self reflection they would realise that by and large it’s their fans who are responsible for the state of that pish stained alkie mess right now.

We put the pressure on them on the park and they put the pressure on him off the park and he’s crumbled like a rich tea biscuit 😂

Get well soon.

11 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

You genuinely could not write this season.

Imagine you go back to 2012 and tell yourself that we had Steven Gerrard as manager, we stopped 10 in a row by 20 points in march, got lennon the sack, ceo to fuck, the carry on with dubai, the sharks at parkhead and now lennon pished

What a fucking year lads 👏👏

Carlsberg mate 😂😂😂

3 hours ago, ScottBF2 said:

I don’t mind people having a laugh at his expense privately, I’ve done and said a lot over the years about Lennon and others which isn’t nice from their point of view. I’m just starting to feel a bit uncomfortable with the way social media is able to turn this into a situation where people can anonymously pile on and share the video around the world and make light of the issues (if there are any) that he’s facing. He’s a guy with a history of mental health issues if reports are anything to go by and while I certainly don’t have any love for him I can sympathise with that side of it. The Pandemic has highlighted the fragility of mental health and how easy it is to break it down is frankly quite scary. As someone who has struggled with it I hope he gets the help he needs because it’s quite evident from seeing him and his interactions in the last year that somethings not right.

I’ll not be joining the list of those on Social Media taking the use out of the guy anymore though. The stuff that’s said on there and the jokes made used to be made in private in years gone by but now they’re posted publicly for all to read and it’s sad to think that the victims might actually end up reading these and fuel the fire of their own misery.

Fair bit of respect for you for that mate.

If he had shown any signs of alcoholism or mental health issues before this video appeared then they may have a point but since niether were mentioned before or immediately after his sacking then I would think, this is a guy who's went for a drink, realised he is out a job and those who shielded his behaviours and were loving him have abandoned him and demanded his removal, how sad, but not mental illness. By the way as someone else said earlier this is going to be a familiar sight all over the country in the next 6 months 🤔

2 hours ago, surfsup2 said:

I really hate Lennon and did laugh at the state of him lol

But say the same ppl will film things thinking it’s funny .

A woman filmed my nephew staggering home in a quiet estate during lockdown he was upset as his dad was struggling in hospital with Covid .

He was 1 step forward 3 back totally minging after leaving his brothers house.

He was ffn raging when he was told by a pal who stays beside him he told her to get it to f off the estates Facebook or he wud find her 😂😂😂

It was removed within min of the threat 😂😂😂

Threatening women, Lennon does that aswell.