MisterC

30 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Finished your 10
Finished your CEO
Finished your Manager
Finished your Captain
Finished your Season

Maybe you could add...
Finished your ex-chairman. Get to the back of the bus, Reid. The 'Holy Willies' are back at the front again.

54 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

The irony of Leicester reaching the FA Cup final today should not be lost either.....Rodgers was seen as the messiah who would land the ten for them.....he fed them the bullshit that he was a boyhood fan and how they bought it.....the truth was that he used them as a platform back into the Premier league.....First chance he got he was away and there ended their quest for 10....poetic justice mefinks :lol:

They went in big when they got him.  
They could go all out again & get a top manager in.  
However, we are where we are now & must strengthen & turn the screw.  
Be ready for whoever & whatever they throw at us next season.  

32 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

They went in big when they got him.  
They could go all out again & get a top manager in.  
However, we are where we are now & must strengthen & turn the screw.  
Be ready for whoever & whatever they throw at us next season.  

They went big with money in the bank and guaranteed CL income, I agree we should always strengthen from a position of power but I honestly don’t think they will have anywhere near the available finance to go ‘all out’ or anywhere near it...  

2 hours ago, hammer93 said:

The irony of Leicester reaching the FA Cup final today should not be lost either.....Rodgers was seen as the messiah who would land the ten for them.....he fed them the bullshit that he was a boyhood fan and how they bought it.....the truth was that he used them as a platform back into the Premier league.....First chance he got he was away and there ended their quest for 10....poetic justice mefinks :lol:

It’ll be the exact same thing if they get Howe. 

If he ends up there then it’s a stopgap until a Premier League job comes up again and then he’ll be off too.

1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

They went big with money in the bank and guaranteed CL income, I agree we should always strengthen from a position of power but I honestly don’t think they will have anywhere near the available finance to go ‘all out’ or anywhere near it...  

We are hurting them & directly impacting on their model.  
I’d expect them to react accordingly.  
We push on & keep improving.