them

MisterC

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Get it up the scum bastards, this is my list that I genuinely see that they will see out the door for various reasons 

Barkas always wanted to be a LB so give him a chance there (can't be any worse than what they have).

Agent Ajeti will stay as he ain't getting those kind of wages anywhere else.

Klimala is now being reported as a possible loan deal.

Ajer they might get a fee for but he can't defend which will be a problem in moving him on.

Those in the final year of their contract will either move for a fraction of scum values or will sit tight and sign a pre in January.

Not to mention the deadwood that is draining wages. 

Plenty there for a new manager to build a team around. Fingers crossed it's Keane.

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

Get it up the scum bastards, this is my list that I genuinely see that they will see out the door for various reasons 

Barkas.....if they can punt but at a huge loss

Ajeti......."         "        "

Klimala.....looks to be already on his way for some sort of fee

Ajer......last year they will try and get as much as possible 

Miss Penalty......"        "       "

Fuck sake Christie....."    "    "

Elyanoussi......end of loan

Kenny......."         "

Laxalt......."          "

Duffers....."          "

Brown......already away

The thumb......most likely freed

12 players, 10 of which either played or were on the bench in which was their last biggest game of the season.....that gives you the magnitude of the rebuilding job....thats not including other bits of deadwood in there like bain, connell, biton,soro (played a few but has been ditched again) Hazard & Taylor is suspect to say the least

Add in that ping pong and El hamed have already left and no manager in place.....fuck me if carlsberg did rebuilds:lol:

Aye that's all well and good but TBF they will have N'cham back though.

5 hours ago, demise said:

Mohamed, Duffy, Kenny and Laxalt are going back to their parent clubs. French Eddie will be gone, Brown and probably thumb too. So they now need a new GK, a RB, a CB, at least 1 centre midfielder, 2 strikers and a winger. And all that surrounded mostly by deadwood. The only positive they can take out of this season is that Welsh boy. 

It’s actually staggering how much they’ve fucked this. 

Even if they’d been a decent side this year and challenged for the league, would it have been worth it when they needed this major rebuild at the end of it. 

7 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

It’s actually staggering how much they’ve fucked this. 

Even if they’d been a decent side this year and challenged for the league, would it have been worth it when they needed this major rebuild at the end of it. 

Indeed. I think their new manager, whoever he is, will try to temporary fix things with several loans again, but in the long term it would take some cheap bargains for them to get back to being a real threat. JK was talking about how he wants Mohamed on a permanent deal, good luck getting someone who Southampton bought for 16m on the cheap plus 60k p/w. 

4 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Hasnt he played like one game?

Looking at the Nitcham & Duffy loans, they really couldn’t have fuk’d  them up much more.  
All 3 clubs & the 2 players must be fkn scunnered with how they’ve panned out which won’t go unnoticed by other clubs & players.  
Add in the wee lassie getting hooked at half  time for good measure as well. 

3 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Well there’s a surprise, TLB has sobered up enough to make his debut as a pundit on Sky’s midweek Gillette soccer special, Scraping the fucking barrel now ffs.

Maybe he was just pished last week nothing more to it after all