them

MisterC

On 16/04/2021 at 08:54, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Would not make any sense at all.

Why would a team go and pay £3.5m for a player who has absolutely flopped, ignoring the fact that you could go and buy Nesbit for half the money who is twice the player?

Is the team the cunt is going to anything to do with Man City? I know they have a cosy relationship with that mob, so the only thing I could think would make any form of sense is if it was some Man City money funding it.

Its old include the players new wage, signing fee, agents fee, expenses from Costa for the 3 coffee him, his agent and his new clubs ceo had when they met to discuss terms, the cost of the taxi they took there and back and the actual fee exchanged between the clubs, trick.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

These cunts are finished, we need to put our foot on their throat for a season or two, I’d be surprised if they could mount a better challenge next season if we get the midfield recruitment right. 

Not sure how likely it is but we could be doing with keeping Morelos for next season. Hopefully he wants a crack at the Champion's League before moving on to a bigger league. We were all delighted last year when we signed Roofe and Itten on the same day but neither have really made a huge impact this season.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Why are people getting a stream to watch them in an irrelevant game? 🤨

I'll answer for me. Watched our game on IPTV with a few beers. Continuing with the beers and it was easy enough to change channel to put the scum game on. It will be more beers and the snooker when this game is finished. I know I could have turned the channel to the ladies game but it really doesn't interest me and couldn't name a single player for either side.