them

MisterC

On 23/04/2021 at 22:42, Colin Traive said:

They got Dundee to fax over an offer on their behalf.

Aye!, Dundee said they sent it, Mourinho says he's checked it's not in his spam folder, he doesn't think he received it, so he's extended the deadline, asked them to to have a wee think about it and possibly amend it.

On 25/04/2021 at 08:25, barrymorrison1 said:

A wee visit behind enemy lines last night.. scrolling through reading the glorious muck there flinging during last week’s gubbing by the champions, came across this little belter.

surely not the same guy on here, must be a coincidence right?

5BE8066D-E638-41CD-897D-EF8DC4D0662F.png

The names to do with The Big Lebowski.

41 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Like I lost out on Beyoncé 

:lol:

You as well. 😂

Blond tart on Sky Sports from “A celtic State Of Mind” (I’m going for “Demented”) as part of their build up to Sunday.

Plugging some fenian podcast but the daft bitch is giving it “no such thing a dead rubber game in the Glasgow derby” pish.

Who are they trying to convince?

3 hours ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

septic have lost out on Nagelsman who went to Bayern Munich.

Bayern have to pay 25 million euros to Leipzig, so that means he would have been more expensive in compensation alone than paying mourihno for a year or 2, who is out a job. They weren’t even in the running.

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Blond tart on Sky Sports from “A celtic State Of Mind” (I’m going for “Demented”) as part of their build up to Sunday.

Plugging some fenian podcast but the daft bitch is giving it “no such thing a dead rubber game in the Glasgow derby” pish.

Have they cunts won a "Glasgow Derby" yet .I think the terminology only started this season?

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Even the Guardian calls it the Old Firm and they couldn’t hate Rangers more there.