them

MisterC

8 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

JOHN KENNEDY is in the frame to become celtic’s sporting director.

SunSport understands the Hoops want interim boss JK to work closely with top target Eddie Howe who remains on course to become Neil Lennon’s permanent successor this summer.

😂😂😂 Kennedy as sporting director. I really want to know what this guy has if he can go from failed coach to a sporting director. 

He must have dirt on some cunt in that den of rodents

3 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

If Howe becomes the scum new manager he is leaving it very late. Makes one wonder what scum are doing. If Howe ultimately knocks them back then where do they go. The upcoming DoF who is unsuited for either role ?

The chaos makes for wonderful reading.

I think Howe is a done deal, they’re just waiting for the right moment to grab the headlines and fire up the mutants, football fans are very gullible especially them.

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I think Howe is a done deal, they’re just waiting for the right moment to grab the headlines and fire up the mutants, football fans are very gullible especially them.

You may well be right about Howe.

However I find myself outraged that you should say that the 'greatest fans in the world' are gullible. Hard core realists with never a sniff of fantasy about them. Hang your head in shame.

13 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

If John Kennedy gets the DOF role that’s his 8th job at the scum 😂

someone must know some secrets...

In time he might turn out to be a whistle blower mate. 
But then again, they know how to cover up secrets. 

18 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

If John Kennedy gets the DOF role that’s his 8th job at the scum 😂

someone must know some secrets...

Have you any idea how many games he’s had in charge yet ,I’m needing 10 for my Skybet payout .

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

In time he might turn out to be a whistle blower mate. 
But then again, they know how to cover up secrets. 

A lifetime of covering up has given them lots of practice in that dubious art. All one needs is placemen in the tabloids and the authorities. They are good at it. About to bite them in the ass however.

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I know it’s close if he sees the season out .

Googled it and Wikipedia say he has had 7 games in charge since February. Won 3, drawn 3, and lost 1. So if he lasts until the end of the season (more than possible) then you collect.

9 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I know it’s close if he sees the season out .

He'll see the season out mate. I reckon they'll announce Howe probably after the old firm if we beat them again but wait until next season to let him take charge. 

1 hour ago, TamCoopz said:

Kris Boyd and Andy Walker both have edouard in team of the season. Baffling 

He's the leagues top scorer, so I can see why he's been included. After all strikers are predominantly judged on the amount of goals they score... Boyd made a career out of it. The fact Eduoard takes penalties and Morelos doesn't will never be taken into consideration for team of the season or the record books.

We all know the truth though.

28 minutes ago, Iakona said:

He's the leagues top scorer, so I can see why he's been included. After all strikers are predominantly judged on the amount of goals they score... Boyd made a career out of it. The fact he takes penalties and Morelos doesn't will never be taken into consideration for team of the season or the record books.

We all know the truth though.

And that’s why Kris Boyd was a better player than Larsson.