them

MisterC

14 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Wild. Absolutely wild.

They are far from peaking yet :lol:

'And here's me thinking that it was a knackered stream I was watching when it was cutting in and out like the old black and white films used to do when they got spliced and some dodgy gunman had moved two feet to the left .

21 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

He'll see the season out mate. I reckon they'll announce Howe probably after the old firm if we beat them again but wait until next season to let him take charge. 

If they announce howe and say JK is simply putting what howe wants into the team, they'll use that as an excuse to not pay out, bookies are bastards

I think that the stumbling block in announcing Howe is he wants his own backroom staff and they can't afford to pay off the existing backroom and pay compo plus possibly higher wages for the new lot. 

This would explain the "leaks" of Kennedy being touted for a different background role.

On 29/04/2021 at 13:35, magic8ball said:

Have you any idea how many games he’s had in charge yet ,I’m needing 10 for my Skybet payout .

I think if he sees out the 3 games left in the league that will be 10.

9 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Shows that himself more than most has bought into the overhype regarding his ability .

I would love to see his stats against us for both them and the Sheep, has done nothing in about 50 games against us, fuck even Murty and Pedro were skelping his sheep team 😂

8 hours ago, Brackley said:

I think that the stumbling block in announcing Howe is he wants his own backroom staff and they can't afford to pay off the existing backroom and pay compo plus possibly higher wages for the new lot. 

This would explain the "leaks" of Kennedy being touted for a different background role.

My guess is that theyve already signed Howe. He is probably trying to assemble a backroom staff with whatever cash they have given him. Clearly not easy as its dragging out.

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

My guess is that theyve already signed Howe. He is probably trying to assemble a backroom staff with whatever cash they have given him. Clearly not easy as its dragging out.

Nah with season tickets beibg renewed the now they badly need the howe announcement to boost sales

38 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Nah with season tickets beibg renewed the now they badly need the howe announcement to boost sales

Maybe he has a verbal agreement depending on a certain level of backroom staff.. Just seems to be a media blackout of sorts.

They are shampoo but have played well, we are better but have played shampoo. 

From Kerrydale.

How does that work? I suppose in a way it does but they cant acknowledge that we have won the league the earliest in something like 100 years. The hurt is beautiful:sarcasm:

7 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

According to one of them in my work there hasn't been any sign of renewals yet for them, waiting it out for the big announcement it seems. 

7 hours ago, tm91 said:

If they definitely had Howe they'd have announced him. He's probably still exploring it, seeing what backroom staff he could bring up etc, holding out in case an English job becomes available. I don't really get why he'd want the job given he'll be expected to win a title while rebuilding the squad on a smaller budget than his predecessors and facing the sort of pressure he's never faced before. The only real argument in favour is doing a Rodgers, but he'll be facing a very different set of circumstances that will make it much harder to pull that off.

Completely different to rodgers, when rodgers came he had the basis of a team, money to play with and a rangers spending pennies on guys like senderos while not going for their bigger targets, 

Howe comes in he has a rangers team brimming with confidence, champions, full of top quality players, less money to spend than rodgers, losing the spine of the team plus loanees going back

They are looking at the best part of 30mill before they have a team capable of challenging us, now they might go baws oot and spend it in one summer like oneill did, which is brave as you have to get ot right, or they might do what we did with gerrard and drip it over 3 seasons, which is dangerous as if we win the next 3 leagues, one of them at least is guaranteed champions league funny money, something that gerrard thankfully never had to face from that mob

3 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Completely different to rodgers, when rodgers came he had the basis of a team, money to play with and a Rangers spending pennies on guys like senderos while not going for their bigger targets, 

Howe comes in he has a Rangers team brimming with confidence, champions, full of top quality players, less money to spend than rodgers, losing the spine of the team plus loanees going back

They are looking at the best part of 30mill before they have a team capable of challenging us, now they might go baws oot and spend it in one summer like oneill did, which is brave as you have to get ot right, or they might do what we did with gerrard and drip it over 3 seasons, which is dangerous as if we win the next 3 leagues, one of them at least is guaranteed champions league funny money, something that gerrard thankfully never had to face from that mob

Oneils 30m is now worth at least triple that in todays world. 2000 v 2021