them

MisterC

8 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Not to get to ahead of myself because we still have to continue to improve but there is no fucking way they turn this around in one transfer window.

Not a fucking chance!

Oh but this rocket on KDS disagrees....

Cowardice. Celtic have to come out from their media 'blackout' with a positive Statement, Howe will scare them as much as Rodgers did.

Aye okay.😄

3 minutes ago, badjon said:

Oh but this rocket on KDS disagrees....

Cowardice. celtic have to come out from their media 'blackout' with a positive Statement, Howe will scare them as much as Rodgers did.

Aye okay.😄

I was told the other day by a colleague that a rebuild isn't that hard and celtic will win the league next year:lol:

42 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Not to get to ahead of myself because we still have to continue to improve but there is no fucking way they turn this around in one transfer window.

Not a fucking chance!

Just posted that, it’s a 12 in 12 out window for them. 

Even accounting for outgoings and money coming it’s hard to see a team justifying going out and spending say 20-30 million in one summer so they will be making a lot of incomings on a somewhat restricted budget as such. 

29 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Just posted that, it’s a 12 in 12 out window for them. 

Even accounting for outgoings and money coming it’s hard to see a team justifying going out and spending say 20-30 million in one summer so they will be making a lot of incomings on a somewhat restricted budget as such. 

And they'd need at least 9 of them to be pretty good and have zero bedding in issues like we had with Barisic.

They're deluded if they think otherwise!

15 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

And they'd need at least 9 of them to be pretty good and have zero bedding in issues like we had with Barisic.

They're deluded if they think otherwise!

They're not going to put up with the time a rebuild takes too. If we buy well there's no reason we can't aim for a good few more titles in a row. If they chop and change manager a couple of seasons all the better for us.

1 hour ago, SIRB_72 said:

I was told the other day by a colleague that a rebuild isn't that hard and celtic will win the league next year:lol:

They might well win the league but a rebuild is no cakewalk. The odds are very much against them (unless we lose a good few key players).