them

MisterC

58 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

Our defenders have thrown themselves at everything this season and literally put their bodies on the line. Yesterday "multi million" pound Ajer ducked when Morelos hit his shot. That's the difference this season, our players have had balls.

Ajer no look pass back to his goalkeeper at the end was the pinnacle of their season. He is fucking rotten. 

23 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Ajer no look pass back to his goalkeeper at the end was the pinnacle of their season. He is fucking rotten. 

It's small pathetic things like this that help them reaffirm their false-confidence and arrogance in their own stupid little reality. :lol: It really is hilarious. 

What does that for anyone at 88 minutes 3-1 down to your rivals?

Fucking brilliant. 

53 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Surely the SFA need to come out and bam Kennedy and Brown for speaking about the refs? Gerrard is always pulled up for it. 

Why? They have censured us this season but I’m scrambling to recall any action against them this season for their paranoid victim outbursts, so don’t get your hopes up fella. More chance they will censure Morelos for having eggs for breakfast instead of cereal.

A quote from today's 'Glasgow Times' 

I thought it was two yellows and therefore he had to go. I have no problem with the two decisions. You are spot on by the way regarding the Rangers . A pedestrian flairless bunch of journeymen you would be hard to emulate anywhere. Down to ten men we still produced three gilt-edged chances. However, for the first time this season ( I must be a bit slow) I recognized the order of the rebuild that is necessary. Something for our "friends" I thought Kent was tremendous. Man of the match without doubt.

"A pedestrian flairless bunch of journeymen" ..then goes on to say Kent was ,"tremendous" and "man of the match"

I dont think football is really his strong point :alfie:

31 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

I thought it was two yellows and therefore he had to go. I have no problem with the two decisions. You are spot on by the way regarding the Rangers . A pedestrian flairless bunch of journeymen you would be hard to emulate anywhere. Down to ten men we still produced three gilt-edged chances. However, for the first time this season ( I must be a bit slow) I recognized the order of the rebuild that is necessary. Something for our "friends" I thought Kent was tremendous. Man of the match without doubt.

"A pedestrian flairless bunch of journeymen" ..then goes on to say Kent was ,"tremendous" and "man of the match"

Wow. Who wrote that?

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

Choir boys are tho

4 hours ago, rbt1548 said:

Typical of one of them, when things are not going their way they chuck it. Loyalty, best fans in the world?, don't make me laugh, they'll be leaving in droves, "it's the cellic way", it's the only way they know.

I'm not sure if that was his bin or his wardrobe he put the jersey into, but the cost of that shirt could had paid for at least one infamous school uniform.

He would have to go back and take it back out to go to sign on tomorrow 

7 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

:django:

4-B35-D42-A-920-B-475-C-B705-668-A969-B279-F.jpg

Whatever happened to the guy in the photo I always thought he showed potential. If you erased the ball then this photo would be some spot the ball competition,my crosses would all be in the right hand top corner.

3 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Another classless scumbag player that loved to act the big man when playing against weaker rangers sides. 

If true shows him up as a complete shitebag when facing a proper rangers side. 

I seriously can't remember when the wee cunt last scored against us....has to be the season before Gerrard came in