Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown, Howe & Munro - Reaction.

• Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don’t deserve a single thing  Your focus has been on rangers UEFA license rather than your playing squad   Your demise has cost you a potential £30 million in champions league money 

Posted Images

but...but.... i was told that Eddie Howe is coming to celtic. I was told if he's coming then he's getting big money to spend and we should be pure worried!

lol. that's a lot of balloons burst the day. wonder who they will start going on about next and i'm sure we'll all be told how nobody really wanted Eddie.

11 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Eddie Howe come on down. 

Howe will be scum manager mate were days away from the end of May. No chance it's no him after this long a wait. Once the championship play Offs are done for bourmouth I'd expect a announcement 

25 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Howe will be scum manager mate were days away from the end of May. No chance it's no him after this long a wait. Once the championship play Offs are done for bourmouth I'd expect a announcement 

Aye he's got their job.

Better than Clarke for us imo.

Clarke would.make them.hard to beat 

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

This post has definitely confirmed to me that Howe won't be joining the taigs. :lol:

If Howe gets their job fine but I'd be a bit baffled why it took such a long time to appoint him. With Gerrard it was a matter of days from the rumours leaking out to the press conference at Ibrox. 

Either they're haggling behind the scenes, he's struggling to find backroom staff, or he's chancing his arm waiting for a Premier League job and doesn't really want to come up here. Otherwise there's no good reason why they wouldn't have just announced it in April - it brings certainty to their club, helps with season ticket renewals, gives players a sense of security about future plans - etc etc.

Whatever is happening, it's not been announced because for whatever reason he hasn't taken the job yet. Which doesn't exactly bode well for them.

• DBBTB changed the title to Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown, Howe & Munro - Reaction.