them

MisterC

2 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Could be any reason, I see the daily rhebel is running with another story adding other arson attacks into the frame, been 5 of them apparently in the Glasgow area on big houses like his in the last three days.

Aye could be that . My first thought was dodgy business deal with the wrong people but , as you say , could be anything . 

14 hours ago, DrLaudrup said:

Lawell is no friend of Rangers and his conduct has helped promote the active anti-Rangers agenda that is getting worse. That said, what happened is shocking and I’m genuinely delighted he and his family were not hurt. It must have been terrifying. That lot have form for this sort of thing in the last few years so I really hope it wasn’t one of us. But no point speculating until we know more. I hope the media are mindful of that too and don’t use it as an opportunity. 

Too late - The Telegraph (English version, which should know better) is running a story about it.

Manages to bring in Saturday’s events in the City, ‘growing sectarian tension’, brief mention that Cellik executives have come under pressure from own fans, before concluding: 

‘The violence has once again shone a spotlight on sectarianism & bigotry within Scottish Football’.

So, nothing like conflating 2 separate issues, but there’s little doubt about the direction in which THIS journo is pointing the finger...

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Including Jim Mortimer Rangers fan who owns Victorias,Rogano and 29.
I think we should be able to blame the mutants.

You can put nothing by the mhutants we must never forget that, they are a breed apart. And Terry Munro has proven that beyond doubt. We used to laugh at them for demonstrating  in the car park now they throw barriers in it and chase their team bus out of it. So it’s not unreasonable to be suspicious of them and what they might do or might have done and might do in the future.

1 hour ago, HG5 said:

Too late - The Telegraph (English version, which should know better) is running a story about it.

Manages to bring in Saturday’s events in the City, ‘growing sectarian tension’, brief mention that Cellik executives have come under pressure from own fans, before concluding: 

‘The violence has once again shone a spotlight on sectarianism & bigotry within Scottish Football’.

So, nothing like conflating 2 separate issues, but there’s little doubt about the direction in which THIS journo is pointing the finger...

That is disgraceful, is the Journo Scottish ? 

2 hours ago, wully said:

Celtic lose Invincibles' world record after Red Star Belgrade's incredible season (thescottishsun.co.uk)

Nice timing for the mutants to let the new manager? know there are no records left.
Almost positive The Rocks Red Imps were trolling them last year to say the quadruple treble had already been done by them. :165007302_gerrardfistpump:

44 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Cheers :thumbup: I have found him on Twitter, but he has not put that story up so far, probably does not want to get the backlash he deserves he did.

Indeed!

Must’ve thought better of it...

5 hours ago, goaaaal said:

Only a decade or so ago a good number of our players were targeted by these morons as we rolled onto a treble title triumph .

AMcG,Kenny Miller & our 3 of our US born  players cars were all targeted by these degenerate scum .

Sure it happened to Novo at one point as well. 

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

I wonder what they're opinion is of the old woman who called me an orange bastard in Tesco when I nipped in to get lucozade ( wearing a Rangers top obviously) after a game of 5s years ago? 

I have no religion, never have and don't give a single fuck about the orange order. But surely, following their logic, this anecdotal incident means that anti-protestant sentiment is rife?

I wonder what opinion they have of a situation when my Da took me to a Scotland game when I was about 10 and a big fat cunt of a man called me an orange bastard when my Da left me at my seat for a few minutes. He clearly knew who my Da was but the coward decided to try terrorise a wee boy when my Da wasn’t there.

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

I wonder what they're opinion is of the old woman who called me an orange bastard in Tesco when I nipped in to get lucozade ( wearing a Rangers top obviously) after a game of 5s years ago? 

I have no religion, never have and don't give a single fuck about the orange order. But surely, following their logic, this anecdotal incident means that anti-protestant sentiment is rife?

It's always been part of the reality of being an OF fan that if you displayed your allegiances, you ran the risk of some abuse. One example being when I'm walking home from Hampden with Mrs Montoya and some lovely fellow mutters DoB at me. 

But now we're being encouraged to think that only happens to Catholics, or that it's worse when it does. My family, being mixed, has only ever experienced bigotry from the Catholic side. From my grandfather towards my father. It feels like that's being made to be unimportant.

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

It's always been part of the reality of being an OF fan that if you displayed your allegiances, you ran the risk of some abuse. One example being when I'm walking home from Hampden with Mrs Montoya and some lovely fellow mutters DoB at me. 

But now we're being encouraged to think that only happens to Catholics, or that it's worse when it does. My family, being mixed, has only ever experienced bigotry from the Catholic side. From my grandfather towards my father. It feels like that's being made to be unimportant.

Been best man in the chapel twice,and one of my mates future wifes grandparents,refused to come as it was originally booked for the church,now that's bitter.
My mate just shrugged his shoulders and said him and his missus had already agreed if they married in the church then the kids would go to a catholic school and vice versa,and his reasoning was the catholics missed out on any future children....he had 3 kids.  

14 hours ago, goaaaal said:

Only a decade or so ago a good number of our players were targeted by these morons as we rolled onto a treble title triumph .

AMcG,Kenny Miller & our 3 of our US born  players cars were all targeted by these degenerate scum .

To be fair , Beasleys car got petrol Bombed because he was pumping someone’s bird 😂