them

MisterC

2 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Can’t even behave on “the celtic way” :lol:

They were robbing each other for fun .

A mate of mine went ,Travelled himself got talking to a bunch of other taigs .They stole his bag with ,cards ,passport the lot. 

He was lucky as he bumped into another guy he knew from the army ,

Mind you, stabbed each other in Seville, 26 odd arrested in Blackburn, aircraft redirected to Cardiff due to trouble, and I'm sure there was other stuff. Clearly their propaganda works if they get fan awards despite all that in one season.

45 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Wolves and Howe seems like a good fit to me. 

I think as they tried and succeeded with a foreign manager they will go that route again.  Would be nice if Howe went there though.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Mind you, stabbed each other in Seville, 26 odd arrested in Blackburn, aircraft redirected to Cardiff due to trouble, and I'm sure there was other stuff. Clearly their propaganda works if they get fan awards despite all that in one season.

They behaved like absolute scum from start to finish of that whole tournament.
Just a typical season in the life of the mutants.

32 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

That summer we released the red and white Atletico style away kit.

I was sitting in my pal's house, him and his Dad were Celtic fans but his sister and Mum were Rangers fans, and we were watching a game, can't remember which one but I remember Emerson was playing and it panned to the crowd and there were a few bears wearing it. The Dad blurts out with something like 'that's a fucking disgrace you huns have released a top commemorating Porto just to wind us up, you should be supporting Scottish football.'

He was such an auld alcoholic jakeball he didn't realise they were red and white and not blue and white stripes. :lol: 

If he dropped me home in his car he used to go and get a CD of rebel tunes to put on as well. Guy was out of this world.

You should have smashed fuck out the old bigoted ira supporting prick 

8 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Laura can really relate to the oppressed people of this planet. her tale of having 2 pound taken off her drink order in a bar for a joke is haunting and harrowing. 

#somethinginsidesostrong

Poor laura is indeed oppressed as fuck, her  mum and dad could only afford to send her to a 10 grand a year school. No wonder she has that mighty chip on her shoulder.