them

MisterC

Just now, Jeffrey said:

Buzzing to see them try that in intense games at Ibrox and Tynecastle or on Livi's plastic pitch or Fir Park in December

Yep. Its got disaster written all over it. He can do it in a pish japanese league, but when we press properly they will absolutely shite themselves.. on a side note, I read somewhere that Howe demanded 50 million for the rebuild. No doubt thats what made him reconsider, as I definitely think he was up for coming. If they wont sanction 50 million for almost a new team, then they are truly fucked, as they need to spend about that :lol: 

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

They have very similar CVs

He has won leagues in Australia and Japan

Then I stand corrected. My only defense is that I had never heard of the chap before. I trust that he will do as a good a job for scum as Pedro did for us.

Despite finding all this in the past day utterly hilarious I actually thought they dodged a bullet with Howe. Now with Postecoglu they've taken a shot right to the head.

Despite winning the A-League and the J-League it was hardly with winning the amount of games you need to at Rangers or celtic. It is in two leagues where you dont comfortably have one of the two biggest budgets in the league but he is very much untested in that regard.

With Australia he scraped them to the World Cup after needing an extra time winner in a play off against Syria (yep, Syria) after finishing below Japan and Saudi Arabia before seeing off Honduras in another play off.

Like Howe he fits the "celtic way" style of football and we know how that typically ends up for them: no league titles and nowhere in Europe. 

What gives me more satisfaction that anything is than they seem rudderless right now. There is no way this manager is going to get the same amount of promises that Howe was getting. Howe was their big splash and now they're very much taking a punt.

"We only need one league. We don’t need two or three. We need one. Once we take one away, it’s a pack of cards"

Just now, GersInCanada said:

Then I stand corrected. My only defense is that I had never heard of the chap before. I trust that he will do as a good a job for scum as Pedro did for us.

Will be worse.. the guy quit the Socceroos when they qualified due to pressure, Im sure.

1 minute ago, Dickie said:

The crazy bastards are asking fans to give the trust their £50 vouchers and to suggest a good cause to spend the money on,obviously they don’t realise it ain’t money but a chit to spend in club shop. One mad fucker suggested buying more petrol for lawells house warming party.

Don't believe it as that suggests a scum fan with a sense of humour.