them

MisterC

57 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

Heard an Australian football pundit on radio shortbread this morning who said he's one of the top ten coaches in world football and also after man city had played against one of his teams Pep walked up to him after the game and said "I dream of playing the football you do"

:lol: FFS 

585433354_Catglasessnewspaper.jpeg.e56fc44e58419eb2bf95bd2dc2b4b961.jpeg

:seal:

Apologies if this has already been posted. If not, check out what this loon ball is saying.

Assuming it’s a genuine post referenced by spoof Kerryfail Meltdown, even Exidor from Mork and Mindy* wasn’t mad enough to come up with shite this mental :)

*that reference will stump anyone under the age of 50

54 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I remember Clyde getting a polish journalist (I think) on to talk about Kilmala before he signed. Basically said he wasn’t a good finisher, and didn’t have a good attitude, and didn’t play much, but might do alright in Scotland - could hear them scrambling panic in their voices trying to find a positive about this superstar they were bringing in. 

I remember that, creased myself.

2 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

sick of seeing this

theres a grace period given to managers if they start them so he can become manager without them not that it matters by the time he would have to sit them he will be back in australia anyway

He doesn’t have a licences to work here pal 

3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Big Angie doesn't have the licences to manage in Europe apparently. 

He'll have the AFC equivalent that he could transfer to UEFA no doubt. Though he won't be the first to manage in the SPFL without his badges and won't be the last. 

Just loving this guy making them look like fucking idiots.

DR surpassed themselves now :mutley:
Stating the fat greek turned us down in 2017,when he was asked to take over Pedro's shambles.
Still no way this will placate the mutants,and no fucking chance they will buy into this guy
Me personally think it would have been out of the frying pan into the fire for us. 

8 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

the fact gerrard didnt have them either when he came to us escapes some people memory all he has to do is apply to sit them within a timeframe and he'll be allowed to job in europe 

Gerrard had already started his Pro license so that makes you eligible. This guy doesn't have his B, A or Pro licenses and hasn't started any of them. UEFA have shelved all of there courses due to the pandemic so no courses are running atm.

8 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Gerrard had already started his Pro license so that makes you eligible. This guy doesn't have his B, A or Pro licenses and hasn't started any of them. UEFA have shelved all of there courses due to the pandemic so no courses are running atm.

then how come he already had a job in europe before this if he isnt allowed to get a job in europe without them

PS: just checked you're talking shite the courses are still going on