them

MisterC

Oh FFS just accept that the fenian-mouthed Chris Sutton is their next manager. He's already accepted by the media and ticks every box for the north curve mob. That is good irish logic.
Roll on eleven-in-a-row, i.e. eva munroe.

If this Aussie chap is so good then why did they waste so much time on Howe ? Answers on a postcard please.

Fact is that from top to bottom they are a complete shambles and the best they can come up with is 'pay your ST money as we are about to sign an Aussie superstar'.

10 minutes ago, Assegai said:

The state of Scottish football journalism really is getting shown up. Totally agree with all the incredulity at this cunt getting talked up the way he is across the board. From unknown to second coming at the speed of light.

I've listened to more Clyde 1 this past year than the whole rest of my life and it pains me to say it but Keevins seems to be the exception. He appears to be one of a very few who are directly dismissive of the "tracking him for weeks" narrative, he said he doesn't believe it and called it a panic move. As much contempt as I have for him I've developed a sort of grudging respect that he appears to go against the popular narrative when it's so fucking obvious that it's pish. He's eviscerated them a good few times now and it's great to listen to. I don't know if it's fearlessness on his part or just plain old integrity.

Not that I plan to make a habit of listening to the phone in going forwards. It's just this season. What a fucking season!

Clyde 1 has been comedy gold at times this season; I have to agree with you on Keevins; had no time for him before but he is calling them out for exactly what they're doing.

Its abundantly clear that celtic haven't a clue; Howe either strung them along hoping a Premier League job came along or was never interested at all but leaving it until now to have a plan B is a joke; even a dull, boring Plan B 

2 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

If this Aussie chap is so good then why did they waste so much time on Howe ? Answers on a postcard please.

Fact is that from top to bottom they are a complete shambles and the best they can come up with is 'pay your ST money as we are about to sign an Aussie superstar'.

Answers on the back of a stamp you mean.