them

MisterC

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

I’m like a broken record with this “3 months/100 days without a manager” shite. It is NOT 3 months.

Lennon was gone in every sense that mattered long, long before he finally got the message.

I’d say it’s closer to six months they’ve been adrift. That’s how long they should have been discreetly sounding out candidates.

It is absolutely incredible that, having their season effectively all over after Dubai, it is now June and their current favourite appears to be a guy, unqualified to manage here and probably unable to find Scotland on a map of Britain, who they are pleading with UEFA for permission to recruit.

Hard to imagine greater dereliction of duties by Liewell and Fritzel.

Excellent.

:UK:

I agree. Pretty sure towards the end of the year their board said they would review his position at New Year. 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Them signing on an actor to 'play' a manager, a literal actor, someone known as well, is the next step I could see these fucking lunatics taking haha 

If they were content with the 'play a manager' scenario they would have stuck with lemmon.

If he - the antipodean - is on any social media regarding his future employers he must be thinking, i need, A) A bigger pay cheque and B) I need a bigger boat.

8 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

I agree. Pretty sure towards the end of the year their board said they would review his position at New Year. 

tbh,they should've been looking at it on the 17th Oct 2020 when Connor Goldson scored a double when the derry donkey played,and they never had one fuckin shot on target.
me personlly was :excited: at the thought of the rest of the season,but just KEPT CALM.
the bhoys took a helluva pumping.

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

tbh,they should've been looking at it on the 17th Oct 2020 when Connor Goldson scored a double when the derry donkey played,and they never had one fuckin shot on target.
me personlly was :excited: at the thought of the rest of the season,but just KEPT CALM.
the bhoys took a helluva pumping.

I look fwd to us rubbing it right into these scummy cunts! 

This new incoming manager may have some "credentials" in Australasia and the like etc, but the rebuild in that rancid club is something else. He'll only be concerned about a name on his CV once he Fucks it and is sent packing by the "so called, best fans in the world".  They are pathetic! :confused::UK:

9 minutes ago, beararse said:

Lennon quoted as saying:

“Eighteen months ago I beat Lazio in Rome, the first celtic manager to do that.’

Probably helps that you’re  the first celtic manager to ever face Lazio :)

Wee fud.

They love "spin" :confused:

46 minutes ago, beararse said:

Lennon quoted as saying:

“Eighteen months ago I beat Lazio in Rome, the first celtic manager to do that.’

Probably helps that you’re  the first celtic manager to ever face Lazio :)

Wee fud.

Think he was referring to him being the first Celtic manager to win in Italy.