them

MisterC

24 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

City own 20% of Yokohama. 

Dont think the appointment of the bottle crasher has anything to do with the City Group in any way shape or form. 

They have been heavily linked with 3 staff members from the City Group in the last couple of weeks.

There might not be any reciprocation, but I think there are far too many links for it just to be coincidence.

I dont think anything will happen with it, but im sure Lawell would be rubbing his greedy little hands together for it to happen.

46 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

City own 20% of Yokohama. 

Dont think the appointment of the bottle crasher has anything to do with the City Group in any way shape or form. 

It's definitely linked to city group 

Just now, RFC55 said:

Arzeni, this cunt, Roberts, gudetti, one of the other guys who was in.talks was a city coach, the guy who was favourite for the DOF worked at city, you've also had denayer and boyata oh and deila ended up at a city group team. Allegedly they recommended him.to.the taigs as well

His son works there and basically for the last few years there's been an undeniable link.

I know you like them but it's no surprise to see two clubs of child rapists still have links even this far down the line 

Aye there's a summer tournament lined up between the scum, City and Crewe. :lol:

3 hours ago, Broxi said:

Fabrizio Romano reporting Edouard in advanced talks with Leicester. I know it’s already reported but when this guy reports something it’s a done deal. 

Edouard is gone. 

They won’t be able to replace him. That’s their clear out starting with their top goal scorer.

Lovely jubbly.

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Wits the story with your name change lol

Part of an ongoing smear campaign by Badger's bitches to discredit me

I posted a rumour I'd heard via sources and this was their response

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

Arzeni, this cunt, Roberts, gudetti, one of the other guys who was in.talks was a city coach, the guy who was favourite for the DOF worked at city, you've also had denayer and boyata oh and deila ended up at a city group team. Allegedly they recommended him.to.the taigs as well

His son works there and basically for the last few years there's been an undeniable link.

I know you like them but it's no surprise to see two clubs of child rapists still have links even this far down the line 

Hard hitting stuff 

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

When u put it like that ...oooft

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

I'm sure you're looking at it from an objective point of view

I would say that its a different opinion. 

No doubt City would go down in my estimation and wouldn't get another penny off me if they were actively trying to assist the taig cunts. 

Ange (if he actually does come) is not a coach endorsed or recommended by Manchester City and I suspect he won't last very long at all. 

To me the City Group buys minority stakes in overseas teams for branding and marketing purposes but don’t pour money into these clubs for players. New York City FC is no world beater.  They have nothing in worldwide marketing to gain by purchasing 10% of septic.

Besides, the emirates wouldn’t shed a tear for the Palestinians if they were blown from the face of the Earth. Why would City Group put their money in Hamas FC?

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

There’s a clear link between City and celtic IMO. Is it a direct association, probably not, but everybody knows what the link is and where it comes from.

The Wee ozzy guy that city signed then loaned to the taigs right away was first reported as a joint ownership transfer .They quickly had to quash that as it was illegal .

He still ended up at the Taigs ,there is defo a connection somewhere .

20 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

There’s a clear link between City and celtic IMO. Is it a direct association, probably not, but everybody knows what the link is and where it comes from.

Man City feeder club. 😂

We've gotta concentrate on ourselves but we need to take advantage of this shit show next year 

16 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

cunts just in the door 5 minutes and he’s getting it 😂😂😂

Is that one or their paedophile coaches in the middle?