them

MisterC

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

I would say that its a different opinion. 

No doubt City would go down in my estimation and wouldn't get another penny off me if they were actively trying to assist the taig cunts. 

Ange (if he actually does come) is not a coach endorsed or recommended by Manchester City and I suspect he won't last very long at all. 

You'll be calling him Angie baby by the end of the Season with your half and half  celtic & city scarf imo.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

There’s a clear link between City and celtic IMO. Is it a direct association, probably not, but everybody knows what the link is and where it comes from.

Genuinely don't think it's anything more than Lawell's son recommending players etc that are available for loan / transfer. Would imagine we'll  see it ending now he's stepping down.

5 hours ago, sRcFoCt said:

Have you read the internet lately they seem to think they're in inception where it's a nightmare within a nightmare within a nightmare 

Losing the 8 & 3/4 

Then

Howe not signing 

Too

crocodile dundee and Kevin Muscat managing them.

Glorious.

😂

1 hour ago, GabrielTomato said:

As I've said before this is like Mark Warburton...

But he's never managed in Britain, or Europe apart from a brief spell in the Greek 3rd Division. Will be in the Premiership and not the Championship. Will be forced to work alongside dumb and dumber. 

It's going to be carnage. :lol: 

Barkas at LB with no goalie. 

Next goals the winner :lol:

43 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Genuinely don't think it's anything more than Lawell's son recommending players etc that are available for loan / transfer. Would imagine we'll  see it ending now he's stepping down.

Lawell wont be going anywhere, he will be back as Chairman within 12 months.