them

MisterC

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Il never forget the night I first saw that shark .

Took me ages to work out what it actually was ,All I could see was an inflatable shark ,The kind of thing you get the weans on holiday for the pool 😁

I wonder if the scum bag who threw it ever got the nick for it 

7 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I would say that its a different opinion. 

No doubt City would go down in my estimation and wouldn't get another penny off me if they were actively trying to assist the taig cunts. 

Ange (if he actually does come) is not a coach endorsed or recommended by Manchester City and I suspect he won't last very long at all. 

Theres certainly a connection though. And there are celtic fans claiming they have a special relationship. 

I don't see why they wouldn't be wanting to assist the taigs if they have some kind of relationship with them and keep sending them loan players etc. 

Its maybe not assisting them in some sinister way, but they're certainly trying to assist them, thats the whole point in these kind of relationships, for the clubs to assist each other for their mutal benefit

So basically if you support them then you're a almost certainly a taig mate

43 minutes ago, Willis said:

Theres certainly a connection though. And there are celtic fans claiming they have a special relationship. 

I don't see why they wouldn't be wanting to assist the taigs if they have some kind of relationship with them and keep sending them loan players etc. 

Its maybe not assisting them in some sinister way, but they're certainly trying to assist them, thats the whole point in these kind of relationships, for the clubs to assist each other for their mutal benefit

What the fuck can septic do for the City Group?

4 hours ago, Willis said:

I had no idea.....:proveit:

tumblr_inline_mo1zd18HyZ1qz4rgp540.gif.046bab874bdb623e7a127b000c456997.gif

From what I have read in, and heard from many in the Scottish Football media corps during the last 10 days or so, it is becoming increasingly obvious that Sellik have been very, very cute when it comes to the appointment of their new manager. For many a long and weary week they managed to string everyone along into believing that Howe was the one and only, successfully diverting attention away from their real target Mange Postecoglou.

Now, after zero seconds of intense historical research, I can exclusively reveal the literal translation of Ange Postecoglou from Ancient Greek to Glaswegian reads, Pyoor Bestestfitbamanagertheworldhaseverseensoheisbyeraway.

Unlike many in the Scottish media, I will reserve my real judgment on Mange until I see what he does at THEM, he will either be a Wim Jansen or a John Barnes. I have to say though that even by the very high (or should that be low?) standard of sycophantry that goes on here, some of the Hacks have outdone themselves on this issue.

15 hours ago, RFC55 said:

I know you like them but it's no surprise to see two clubs of child rapists still have links even this far down the line 

The clear distinction being that City paid out a fair whack in compensation to their victims and offered sincere apologies.

5 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

It doesn’t but at least there’s no sweeping it away and pretending it didn’t happen and just hoping it’ll go away 

They still have a link to the taigs and I'm not surprised that two paedophile clubs are sticking together.

9 minutes ago, Lilac 3rd Kit said:

Who wants a “special relationship” with city, they’d be drifting along as a lower mid table (at best) premier league team if the desert despots hadn’t bought them to make it seem like they were decent people. Guardiola is a little creep as well, wears his yellow ribbon for Catalonia like he’s all about the humanity, meanwhile his employers sponsor all sorts of skullduggery in the Middle East and use slave labour to build their sky scrapers and stadia. 

But they’re not.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

But they’re not.

Yeah you’re actually correct. But please just let me have my rant because I hate the way Lineker and co are all about the human rights, etc but strangely silent on Man City. And I don’t like Oasis. Or Ricky Hatton.

54 minutes ago, Lilac 3rd Kit said:

And what other managers supposed to say when they’re asked the question “actually he’s a bit of a dick and I think he’ll be a disaster at celtic”.

At least Sky Sports News would be worth watching!:lol: