them

MisterC

I remember a few year ago when Hayley McQueen got replaced by the wee lesbo it was because the tarriers were complaining and giving McQueen constant abuse online. Anyway she’s spoke about the abuse she got but the Sun are implying it was from us and saying it was after a Rangers game. Lying cunts!!! The media up here are a fucking disgrace!

Some of the stuff the fenian bastards were messaging her was about her unborn wean fs! 

15 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

From denial and using the seperate entity patter? It doesn't make it much better but it left victims better off financially and the club apologised so there is a clear distinction.

They've still got a link though and unsurprisingly it comes between 2 of Britain's worst offenders.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

It's all bs being endorsed by this manager etc. Truth is have you ever heard another manager talk shit on someone else. 

Pep called bielsa the best coach in the world 😂😂😂😂 clearly that's bs

Good point, other managers will never say another manager is a duffer, this new guy is obviously experienced but so are many others.

37 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

They've still got a link though and unsurprisingly it comes between 2 of Britain's worst offenders.

I never paid much attention to the City abuse story but do remember reading they had issued an apology and settled compensation packages.

I know the tarriers have about 8 convictions, what were the numbers at City?

19 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I never paid much attention to the City abuse story but do remember reading they had issued an apology and settled compensation packages.

I know the tarriers have about 8 convictions, what were the numbers at City?

3 if I remember correctly one was bennell. Disgusting bastards 😡

30 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Quite. Unfortunately paedophiles are in every walk of life, and they ingratiate themselves into organisations unknown to the people around them - that can't be helped. What is the issue is how organisations deal with the problem once they become aware of it. The people in power at celtic FC at the time - as with the RC Church as you mention - chose to protect the 'good name' of their organisation above all else, which meant cover-ups, moving people around, and even bringing them back.

celtic's crime wasn't that they had active paedophiles in their organisation - although questions have to be asked about why they were able to congregate and act so freely within their organisation - but it was that they covered it up and protected those paedophiles for the sake of their own fucking brand image, ensuring that the victims couldn't get justice in the process. Scum football club then for enabling them and now for trying to run away from it and ensuring victims don't get justice.

I'm beginning to wonder if they actually ever saw it as a problem, and actually considered it to be acceptable practice. 

11 hours ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

To play Pep ball in Scotland? Look what the hammerthrowers do to Hagi. They would sooner loan their players to play for Gerrard.

With guarantees to play every week then yes they would do it, actually quite smart from city if they had the tims mirror there playing style as its basically just another system for them to have, they just become another feeder club as well 😂

If it makes sense for them then I don't see why they wouldn't send players to Gerrard but probably more chance of breaking into there team which will be going through a rebuild rather than out settled side.