them

MisterC

Part of me still thinks it'll be Clarke and this guy is nothing more than a stalling tactic. They spoke about having him in place for training camp starting July 5th wtf happened to getting announced this week. 

6 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Part of me still thinks it'll be Clarke and this guy is nothing more than a stalling tactic. They spoke about having him in place for training camp starting July 5th wtf happened to getting announced this week. 

Yokohama play their cup game later this morning then it'll probably be confirmed.

6 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I thought it would be Clarke as well, but it looks like this is the guy. If the deal falls through, I can see them going for Clarke as a quick and easy "safe" option.

I would imagine with the time they will be factoring in remaining games in Japan and the isolation period when he gets there. 

it's just magic though how they keep messing up in bigger, more spectacular ways!

3 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I thought it would be Clarke as well, but it looks like this is the guy. If the deal falls through, I can see them going for Clarke as a quick and easy "safe" option.

I would imagine with the time they will be factoring in remaining games in Japan and the isolation period when he gets there. 

it's just magic though how they keep messing up in bigger, more spectacular ways!

Probably in “advanced talks” with Clarke, just in case.

:lol:

37 minutes ago, Fear no foe said:

Griffiths been released apparently. His brother posted a now deleted tweet about his contract not getting renewed, leaving them with (I think) only that fat swiss guy up front 

Tbf if you were a new manager with little to no knowledge of that mob, then were given a breakdown/dossier of all the players you’d want that fanny off the premises asap.