them

MisterC

18 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

I actually think this guy is gonna get chewed up and spat out pretty quickly

initial success, then loss to us in first OF game of season and then spiral from there  

I'd be amazed if this guy lasts until Christmas. The scum support will just be looking for an excuse to turn on him. 

He's going to be thier version of Pedro. I just hope he gets the time to do more damage. 

I’ll be honest and I’m sure most of us would agree to this, I knew they would destroy us given where we were when Rodgers was announced, he’s a brilliant manager.  I thought Howe would be a good appointment for them but not Rodgers level, defo a step up from Lennon though, was glad that fell away but st the same time still expected us to win the league next season.  I hope this doesn’t come back to haunt me here but I have no fears over this cunt whatsoever.  We are going to romp it next season again, especially if we add some more quality to the team and don’t lose many of any.  This cunt is their Pedro Caixinha.  

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Yes

I’ve always took as you as wee boy posting on here the amount of shite you talk but the worrying thing Is you’ve been here 11 years, so that would make you at least 20 odds by now no doubt.  Go and gee yourself a shake eh.

6 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I’ve always took as you as wee boy posting on here the amount of shite you talk but the worrying thing Is you’ve been here 11 years, so that would make you at least 20 odds by now no doubt.  Go and gee yourself a shake eh.

31 mate. It's the Internet I'll give my opinion I really couldn't give a fuck what anyone thinks. 👍

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Mate find the nearest wall to you right now, run full tilt head first right into the wall, hopefully it will knock a bit of sense into you.

PS - Without the helmet on!

😂