them

MisterC

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Untitled.thumb.jpg.542e666dfb0104321f6aa7211e6439fe.jpg

That's the squad he is inheriting. Can remove Hendry, Ajer, Christie, Ntcham and Edouard at least. Doubt Bayo, Shved, Griffiths, Connell, Henderson, Bolingoli and Ralston will feature or stay.

So practically left with a squad of 15 players and only about 4 of them are decent players. Squad is worse than the shit Gerrard inherited and it took us two years to really sort it out.

He's going to be a disaster and the next manager is going to have to get rid of this guys bad signings very likely.

Barkas

Ralston Welsh Julienne Taylor

Forrest Turnbull Soro McGregor

Johnston Ajeti 

:pipe:

Thats the best I can get from that lot after the probable departures. Don’t envy anyone trying to turn that lot into the team that stops 56.

:UK:

21 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Times you think it can't get better after the season we just had. 

Now they are so desperate to try and convince folk they aren't appointing a massive dud they are trying to defend an embarrassing cup exit 🤣

This guy is going to crash and burn big time. He's their Pedro and we can only hope he gets time to set them back even further 

49 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Barkas

Ralston Welsh Julienne Taylor

Forrest Turnbull Soro McGregor

Johnston Ajeti 

:pipe:

Thats the best I can get from that lot after the probable departures. Don’t envy anyone trying to turn that lot into the team that stops 56.

:UK:

Sad thing is that teams still easily good enough to finish 2nd in our league 😩 shows how meaningless their titles with us out of the division really are. 

On 07/06/2021 at 13:44, BridgeIsBlue said:

Kevin Muscat being his assistant would end them. 

all that cunt could do was foul folk. tbh I didn't even like him playing for us

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Actually think Pedro had achieved more than this guy.

He's won the leagues in Australia and Japan right? That's his highest honour?

Pedro won the Mexican league which is surely more highly rated than them shite leagues. 

They've clearly just interviewed him over a zoom call or two.and gone with it. He's never been in the country. Fucking massive wake up call.

Pedro won/got to the final (can’t remember which) of the Central America version of the CL. 

Postecoglu did win the Asia Cup as Australia manager, but the sides he faced were the likes of Oman and Hong Kong 

2 hours ago, rangersross said:

Just for a change of pace: here's Shay Logan welcoming his new teammate to Aberdeen. 

Quality.  Brown will regress their MF if he plays, and I doubt that picture will drive sales figures up with the Sheep.

29 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Was shay logan not racially abuse by taigs players or fans and it was glossed over by our media

2 racist issues .

Tonev ,got banned for 6 games ,Lieswell didn’t accept he was racist ,move on .

The year the taigs lay down to the sheep at the piggery to allow them to beat us to 2nd,he was abused again by fans .

Anti racism charity ,Possibly nil by mouth .Reported it to the SFA to investigate ,Right under the big carpet or went and never heard of again.

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

Looks like that's Hendry away with his new side looking like they'll sell him on for a profit straight away. :lol:

To be fair I didn't see him turning his career around.

That would be funny as fuck ,activate option to buy then punt for a profit .

Who sanctioned that deal 😂

Just now, magic8ball said:

That would be funny as fuck ,activate option to buy then punt for a profit .

Who sanctioned that deal 😂

I'd have bit your hand off for 1.5m for Hendry last year though. :lol::lol: Fair play to the lad for getting better after being bombed out there. Could happen to us too in the future if we loan out any bad signings.

4 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Jack Hendry. Signed for £1.5million as a player with potential,gets better and makes euro 2020 squad,sold for £1.5million and according to the media about to get sold immedietly for a profit by Oostende.

What a bunch of fannies 😂

The 1.5m was agreed before he went on loan, celtic didn't have a choice. Still funny though.