them

MisterC

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

absolutely pissing myself at the ugly snarling puckered up face,the flared snout and the finger jabbing.
ye let yer guard down ya horrible bastard,and the whole of the UK :UK: witnessed it.
We got to see the real lurgan bigot.

There are 2 students who have criminal records because of this rat who decided to get out his car to confront 2 young boys who were winding him up with a bit of banter.
this is one cunt who wants to dish it out by the bucket load but doesn't like it back.

This snarling face was the result of 2 guys getting jailed after an altercation in Ashton Lane,and i can understand why it got punched if he was approaching people with that snarling ugly face.

This is a guy who feigned being hit in the face by a 2016 £1 coin,when everybody and their Granny saw it hit him on his pigeon chest.

This is a guy who tried to hush up his bit on the side,by threatening to have her throat slit if she contacted his other bit on the side.

This is a guy who faced up to his own team mates on more than one occasion.

He probably has one of the luckiest set of medals of any player and manager ever in the history of football.

The most telling factor in the last few weeks is he is the up front face of a club with NO SHAME OR DIGNITY AND DARE I SAY IT,INTEGRITY.

Me personally will be quite happy if this lot were moved lock stock and barrel to the republic,actually remember the CE actually threatening that once,well i'm almost positive he did say it,and if he did,why didn't he follow through with the threat and do us all a favour. 

TICK TOCK TIMMY

I remember this too, I think it was the guy Terry Cassidy the one involved in the shotgun incident. They were going to relocate to Dublin. I would have been delighted.

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

absolutely pissing myself at the ugly snarling puckered up face,the flared snout and the finger jabbing.
ye let yer guard down ya horrible bastard,and the whole of the UK :UK: witnessed it.
We got to see the real lurgan bigot.

There are 2 students who have criminal records because of this rat who decided to get out his car to confront 2 young boys who were winding him up with a bit of banter.
this is one cunt who wants to dish it out by the bucket load but doesn't like it back.

This snarling face was the result of 2 guys getting jailed after an altercation in Ashton Lane,and i can understand why it got punched if he was approaching people with that snarling ugly face.

This is a guy who feigned being hit in the face by a 2016 £1 coin,when everybody and their Granny saw it hit him on his pigeon chest.

This is a guy who tried to hush up his bit on the side,by threatening to have her throat slit if she contacted his other bit on the side.

This is a guy who faced up to his own team mates on more than one occasion.

He probably has one of the luckiest set of medals of any player and manager ever in the history of football.

The most telling factor in the last few weeks is he is the up front face of a club with NO SHAME OR DIGNITY AND DARE I SAY IT,INTEGRITY.

Me personally will be quite happy if this lot were moved lock stock and barrel to the republic,actually remember the CE actually threatening that once,well i'm almost positive he did say it,and if he did,why didn't he follow through with the threat and do us all a favour. 

TICK TOCK TIMMY

Great post👍

8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Really hope he doesn't leave before we lift that title. 

He will. No doubt about it. Can you imagine what it will do to him?! 
The tirade of bigotry, paranoia and playing the victim?! 
Would be a meltdown on a scale that we have never seen before. 

It will be glorious even if he’s not in post. 

6 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

I thought that Tomato closed it to wind us up for 5 minutes then it would be reopened. 

Poor show, no need for it to be closed. 

Absolutely.

Lot of good content there especially given the speed this story is moving at, some will still be catching up.

If there was a post that needed deleted, then fair enough but nearly seventeen hundred pages wiped out is really poor.

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Please tell me others listened to BBC Radio Scotland the past 15 minutes?

Frank of the SSB parish phoned in and made a complete tit of himself. Now the host is backing him up!

Just came on to say the same Esquire. ‘It’s years of anti cellic bigotry’

Usual card played, minions are assembled 😱

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Frank of the SSB parish phoned in and made a complete tit of himself. Now the host is backing him up!

I’m sitting listening to it, Frank was glorious :rofl:

16 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I’m listening and it’s almost a U turn from the bbc .The host almost willing callers to be apologetic for the wee bastard and bheast fc