them

MisterC

4 minutes ago, Misteral said:

One thing for sure is he'll have to be a really brilliant manager to turn things around at the piggery and impress enough to be there next year. I suspect he won't as it will be too demanding for him. Wonder who'll be next after he goes. 

Pep Guardiola.

From FF. Letter to hospitality members at Celtic.😃

Good Afternoon,

Firstly, the Club would like to thank you for your continued and unrelenting support through this very difficult period. We are well aware that the season just passed has not turned out the way we had all hoped however we look forward with optimism to the opportunities which lie ahead. We will be doing all we can once again to bring you the success which your support deserves.

Your support of the Club is hugely appreciated and has been vital in helping us to navigate through these past 12 months. We are also mindful of the challenges and sacrifices you may also have faced during this period. At the time you committed to your seasonal packages for Season 20/21, no-one envisaged that we would be in a position now where supporters have not been able to attend a single match all season. We have all been bitterly disappointed and frustrated by these circumstances.

As you will already be aware, as a thank you to our Season Ticket holders and in recognition of your phenomenal commitment during such a difficult year, the Club is pleased to let you know that you will also receive a £50 retail gift voucher by post. We are also delighted to announce that the price of hospitality season books are frozen for Season 21/22.

The renewal paperwork should be with you shortly. We hope you are able to join us next season and to renew via telephone please call me on 0141 551 4311 or alternately you can scan and email your paperwork to me or post the hard copy to: Hospitality Department, Celtic Park, Glasgow, G40 3RE. Please note that the renewal deadline is 30 June 2021.

In terms of the ‘hospitality credit’ that we have previously emailed you about, I can confirm that we have applied the same ratio as explained when informing you of the credit due until 31 December 2020, factored in the home Scottish Cup match which could not be provided and, having undertaken a further review, are also offering you an additional credit sum. Your options around this additional credit are to have it added to your overall season hospitality credit, or alternatively you can choose to forego this additional sum in the Club in order that it can be utilised by the Manager to assist him in the rebuild of the first team squad and his quest to bring silverware back to Celtic Park.

We will endeavour to make contact with everyone to discuss the options regarding their credit amounts however due to volume this will take a number of weeks. Therefore should you be in a position to respond to this correspondence directly, we can outline your credit amounts by return email. If you would rather discuss via a call then please let us know when it is suitable for you.

We are encouraged by the recent announcement of crowds at sporting events across Scotland this summer including at Hampden, Murrayfield and on Glasgow Green. Celtic has been at the forefront of the effort to get our supporters back with us and now as we return to normality, we are preparing to welcome you home to Celtic Park as soon as permitted.

We are all looking forward to the new season with optimism and hope to see you back at Celtic Park again, cheering on the team, in the very near future.

Thank you sincerely for your continued support.

14 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I think he’s a decent, attacking coach. 

Takes a whole different mentality to handle the OF and in particular to turn round a failing side vs a powerhouse like Rangers though. 

Can see this ending in tears before Christmas. 

I'll comfortably say he won't be in charge of the new year old firm match. 

Few embarrassments in the league, getting pumped fae us at Ibrox, out of Europe in the qualifiers and out the league cup.

It's even the small things, which becomes massive things... not being there for the start of pre-season, you can be sure it will be someone like Kennedy taking it already planting seeds about what a dud the new boy is. 

There are so many excuses and reasons for them to be shit this season which makes it really really easy for players to chuck it 

1 minute ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

If we get Champions League group stage football this year his margin for error will be zero.

One defeat early on in the season and he will be a dead man walking amongst the tarriers. They won't be giving a fuck what we do this season, all focus is on Karl Kennedy.

24 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Warburton was a decent attacking coach too and look how that ended. He strikes me as very similar in terms of style.

This Ange will only work out if he has a strong personality to go with the footballing philosophy. If he doesn’t it’s curtains within six months.

Warburton was an absolute wet blanket and that’s why he flopped as much as anything else. He didn’t have the personality or the character for it and that’s half the battle if you manage in Glasgow.

they are turning themselves in knots trying to see a glimpse of hope :troll:

nervous 'tic

Club Captain

28 seconds ago#409

The scouting issue, withvAnge Postecoglou not knowing the local market, is a bit of a red herring, I feel. A more data driven recruitment era, coupled with things like WhyScout, has changed the way clubs recruit players, and the overall knowledge of players in marketplace.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

I think he’s a decent, attacking coach. 

Takes a whole different mentality to handle the OF and in particular to turn round a failing side vs a powerhouse like Rangers though. 

Can see this ending in tears before Christmas. 

The same be amazed if he's still here at Christmas. 

I see him like a lot of foreign coaches coming into Glasgow struggling to adapt to our league. 

The first sign of trouble and the taigs will turn on him. 

We need to be taking full advantage. Add some more quality in the summer and move further away from them.