them

MisterC

29 minutes ago, Canabear said:

You really have to laugh at Liewell coming out with the "we've been watching him for years " crap.

I await the first first so called journalist asking him well why didn't you make a move for him when Rodgers left instead of asking Popcorn teeth in the shower to be your Manager and then chasing after Howe like a daft wee lassie only for him to tell you to fuck off.

The shite he/they spout and expect the gullible hordes , including his/their puppets in the mhedia , to lap it up is off the charts here.

The shite is in full overdrive 

CBD03832-B64D-4409-B866-DBEB1DC62904.thumb.jpeg.4ae741ab09bea730c9fddcd7716c4b31.jpeg

41 minutes ago, Canabear said:

You really have to laugh at Liewell coming out with the "we've been watching him for years " crap.

I await the first first so called journalist asking him well why didn't you make a move for him when Rodgers left instead of asking Popcorn teeth in the shower to be your Manager and then chasing after Howe like a daft wee lassie only for him to tell you to fuck off.

The shite he/they spout and expect the gullible hordes , including his/their puppets in the mhedia , to lap it up is off the charts here.

I also thought Liewell had left the building, why would he still be speaking this shite on behalf of the tarriers ? :hmmm:   :lol: 

5 hours ago, real boydie9 said:

The taigs have won a watch with this cunt. A chocolate one 😂

The fucking imposter will never get grilled here the same way he did in that interview.
BUT!...when the shit hits the fan it's going to be splattered all over the place in big fuckin lumps.

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The fucking imposter will never get grilled here the same way he did in that interview.
BUT!...when the shit hits the fan it's going to be splattered all over the place in big fuckin lumps.

He'll be off by Christmas, Scotty. The taigs will probably make Santa Clause their new manager after he's delivered us another league title 🔴🔵🇬🇧

20 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I also thought Liewell had left the building, why would he still be speaking this shite on behalf of the tarriers ? :hmmm:   :lol: 

He’ll still be about, he’s only going to be under the radar. Still be on the wage bill I believe.

17 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

He’ll still be about, he’s only going to be under the radar. Still be on the wage bill I believe.

I see, strange situation, but then they are a strange club in so many ways.  

I wonder what the rugby guy thinks about Liewell still involved, not sure whether the manager or him will be away first. :pipe:

30 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I see, strange situation, but then they are a strange club in so many ways.  

I wonder what the rugby guy thinks about Liewell still involved, not sure whether the manager or him will be away first. :pipe:

Terrorist tactics all the way with that mhob.