them

MisterC

11 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I honestly think the single biggest step in the journey was appointing someone that was ‘bigger’ than everyone else at the club. With the likes of Pedro and Murty they could be squeezed out with a bit of backstabbing and media pressure initiated from certain players. 

Gerrard has parallels with Alex Ferguson where he’s the main man, and his players are the employees - rather than say a player like Kenny Miller thinking he’s the leader. 

For similar reasons certain managers always demand they’re higher paid than any of the players. 

3 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I obviously hope the guy is a failure but we should wait to see how the guy does. We will probably have a good idea by October. The tarriers have a thread on kerryfail which started just before SG came to us and the general theme of the posts are that we were miles behind them and an inexperienced manager was no threat to them. Us appointing Gerrard not only guaranteed them 10 but many more titles beyond that. Well we all know how that went so we should keep our powder dry for now. SG got backing from our board and time to build something I am hoping Ange is afforded neither resources or time. 

They are not giving Craig Moore’s uncle 3 seasons to turn it around though, he will be lucky to get 3 months.

56 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I obviously hope the guy is a failure but we should wait to see how the guy does. We will probably have a good idea by October. The tarriers have a thread on kerryfail which started just before SG came to us and the general theme of the posts are that we were miles behind them and an inexperienced manager was no threat to them. Us appointing Gerrard not only guaranteed them 10 but many more titles beyond that. Well we all know how that went so we should keep our powder dry for now. SG got backing from our board and time to build something I am hoping Ange is afforded neither resources or time. 

Always enjoy their implosions and screw ups as they happen keeps their inferiority complex contented.

19 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Reddit is full of craft beer drinking, nationalist, apologist Rangers “fans” who are ashamed of the Union flag, go out of their way to actively preach that Rangers has no Unionist identity, and do everything in their power to praise & appease other Scottish football fans. The level of disdain that some cunts on there have for real Rangers fans, who demand success and are proud of the club’s Scottish and British heritage, is on another level. Not one of them would speak up like that in Ibrox.

Its the student union of football forums where every poster is just happy to be able to say “lads” because they’ve never been part of a group.

I question the sanity of anyone on here that contributes to that shite. Bridge building embarrassments.

Pretty much sums up the tartan trannies that,  never part of a group until they saw that the national team was the way to go, don’t need to mix with real football fans and only turn up a few times a year. These freaks have never been to Ibrox in their puff. Wee sturgeon and her cult are courting them for obvious reasons. She’s probably hand picked those for the fan zone, it’ll  be like nerdsville, all political. And I see they are letting the games been shown in schools which is all very nice but I see they are using phrases like “this could inspire them for a brighter future”, “they could find their identity”, all scripted from the cults political grooming of school kids. Creepy folk.

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

We failed to win the league 2 years in a row under Gerrard, this guy won't even get to fail one league title never mind two IMO.

Completely different situations considering we had not long came back into the top flight. They believe they should win the title next season, we hoped more than expected to win it in Gerrard's first. 

Not expecting him to get time, just making the point that the tarriers underestimated Gerrards ability to achieve his goal because of his lack of experience. Would hate us to do the same, the fact his goal is to win league next season as opposed to a 3 year project doesn't change that. 

2 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

There's a whole world of difference between a player getting a call from his agent saying SG is interested in you to getting a call from him saying an aussie bloke wants to sign you. 

Or being able to sell the feeling of what it would be like to play for a big team.

Gerrard came in and said he didn't realise how big we were, but from the point he realised he would have been able to bring out the emotions of playing for Liverpool and get that across to any prospective signing that playing for Rangers would be the same (better) feeling.

Plus we have a good chance at Champions League football whereas they will end up in the Europa conference. 😂

3 hours ago, KaiserJon said:

🤗

celtic have also announced the signing of an Australian Labrador by the name of Bouncer who will become the club’s official mascot with immediate effect.

So what happens to hoopy the hound? Some cunt tell them a dogs for life not just for Xmas. And are labradors not Canadian?

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Pretty much sums up the tartan trannies that,  never part of a group until they saw that the national team was the way to go, don’t need to mix with real football fans and only turn up a few times a year. These freaks have never been to Ibrox in their puff. Wee sturgeon and her cult are courting them for obvious reasons. She’s probably hand picked those for the fan zone, it’ll  be like nerdsville, all political. And I see they are letting the games been shown in schools which is all very nice but I see they are using phrases like “this could inspire them for a brighter future”, “they could find their identity”, all scripted from the cults political grooming of school kids. Creepy folk.

Ffs getting more like Germany in the 30's every day. :sad: