them

MisterC

7 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

That's an unbelievable line 

So like the madman who has given you a like you would prefer to win 2 cups like st Johnstone instead of the league. We romped to the title despite being huge underdogs and I couldn’t give a fucking monkeys about the 2 cups.

13 minutes ago, Dickie said:

So like the madman who has given you a like you would prefer to win 2 cups like st Johnstone instead of the league. We romped to the title despite being huge underdogs and I couldn’t give a fucking monkeys about the 2 cups.

Where did I say that ? But the cups aren't poxy , winning those cups and league is what makes us the greatest club on earth 

26 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Pretty unlikely they will get him then.

Pretty unlikely anyone will want to go there after the bus chasing/shark throwing episode and the other issue bubbling  beneath the surface waiting to erupt 

12 hours ago, Fergie_6 said:

Signed for £4million last season, he’s not going for much less, if any less. They aren’t signing players for alsorts of millions this season, suicide on their part.

I see a few journos are linking/suggesting him as a like for like 'broony' replacement with a better range of passing 😂 laughable. He is lightyears ahead of scott brown and he's on about 90 grand a week out there. Am sure he will be delighted when big ange rings him and offers him 10k a week and a club shop gift card