them

MisterC

9 hours ago, GM63 said:

I’m no fashionista and appreciate a smart tie, but their ties looked liked they were made of tin foil that had been technically drawn on. Way to shiney.

I hate seeing your full cuff and a bit of sleeve hanging out your suit jacket arm. Looks like they picked it out from a charity shop. 

8 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Mind lads this is what we are up against.

"Sellick shoulda got a shy v at hunstone when there was nae TV cameras in 1985 but he gave it Tae them" :lol:

Wtf is that? Is that fan made, but the the guys inside Celtic park? Will catch it later.

They seem to have went from this is shambles of an appointment to this guy is a genius based off his press conference yesterday

Don't understand why, from what I seen of it he is delusional and as we already knew made it clear he will prioritise performances over points

The gulf in class between our fan media and theirs is vast. Based on my 5 minute listen (all I could take) to that press conference.

Poor Pot O' Glue has barely a month to put a team together with all his best players wanting away. Even while we don't know which players or players we may lose in this window I expect us to have a double digit lead by Xmas. The rebuild required by them cannot be done in a season. Do they have the patience ? I rather doubt it.

1 hour ago, Blueshoff said:

The club is a shambles - why would you expose your new manager to fucking idiots like that in some kind of official q and a? 

Going to be a good season 

Utterly baffling. I take it this happened just after the official media conference. No time to compose himself and then throw him in with the bonkers bloggers. He did look like a rabbit in the headlines at times. You could see how relieved he was to drop the mike after stumbling his way through his answers. As others have said, when the real pressure starts this could be spectacular:popcorn:

11 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Mind lads this is what we are up against.

"Sellick shoulda got a shy v at hunstone when there was nae TV cameras in 1985 but he gave it Tae them" :lol:

The guy has went all out, wonder if he has ever looked into child abuse claims at Ce*tic Boys Club for his next video!

21 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Their manager actually comes across as a really decent stand up guy.

However, whether he is any good or not... I think he is properly up against it.  He hasn't evaluated his backroom team, has no idea if he needs analysts or different coaches, no experience of Scottish, British or even European football and has no idea what players he needs or what players may be staying or going.  In addition to this, their CEO has no idea what parts of the club to prioritise and is just providing soundbites.  As their manager rightly said, all the small percentages add up and on the flip side of them, we have:

A settled squad with incoming players already on their way, a solid management / backroom team, good analytics department, a set way of playing the players all understand, a harmonious squad, solid leadership team.   And to top it off, we aren't facing court cases for harbouring paedophiles.  

He may start well, he may even react well, but ultimately the wheels will fall off and we will be victorious.  I think their gaffers reaction to his first dropped points when he is 5/6 points behind us could be off the scale if the media push his buttons.  He will soon realise their supporters are actually a bunch of lunatics and that "we never doubted you Ange" quote will go viral.  We may even have it up on a banner in Ibrox in good time.

If that guy ranting about compliance officer and Tony Mowbray didn't tell him this already nothing will 🤣